X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

Logans run

I know we are still waiting on the rest of the Buck Rogers, but was wondering, how far down the road this figure is in the works? I am so looking forward to this one.
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

edit: ZICA answer below!
    Last edited by pmwasson; Jan 31, '11, 5:59 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by alex
      I know we are still waiting on the rest of the Buck Rogers, but was wondering, how far down the road this figure is in the works? I am so looking forward to this one.
      The Logan's Run figure is still fairly early in development but I'm still hoping to have it and Adam West released before the end of the year.

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

Do you have to stick closely to the Bluewater character designs or is there some wiggle room?

Although my disappointment over lack of Michael York/Jennie Aguter likenesses has abruptly given way to potential excitement with the idea of a custom/kitbash Star Wars Stormtrooper using armour pieces that the Sandman uniform comics incarnation might possibly have.
        Last edited by samurainoir; Feb 7, '11, 11:00 AM.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by samurainoir
          Do you have to stick closely to the Bluewater character designs or is there some wiggle room?

Although my disappointment over lack of Michael York/Jennie Aguter likenesses has abruptly given way to potential excitement with the idea of a custom/kitbash Star Wars Stormtrooper using armour pieces that the Sandman uniform comics incarnation might possibly have.
          For the most part we have to stick to the Bluewater character designs but there is a little wiggle room.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎