Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody bought anything from Thatbatmanguy lately?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreddbatfan
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 3, 2008

Has anybody bought anything from Thatbatmanguy lately?

I was just wondering if anybody has bought anything from Thatbatmanguy lately?I mean in the last couple of weeks or days,I've been waiting for a order I placed on August 26,2010 and I still haven't received it yet.I keep getting pm and e-mails from him stating that he'd contact me but then I don't hear from him for 3 weeks or more.I get the impression that he's just stalling me,he's got my money but I haven't received my merchandise.I'd ask Paypal to refund my money but it's been too long for them to do that(it has to be within 45 days of the order).I have a phone number for him but he never answers and I've pm him and e-mailed him countless times but he hardly ever answers.I love his work and I don't know who else can do as good as work as he does.I'm in a wheelchair with Rhuematoid Arthritis and on a fixed income and I can't afford loosing money like this($32.00 to be exact).I guess I'll have to chalk it up to a lesson learned and eat the cost but I still need someone to make my peel and stick decals.Thanks to everyone for letting me post about this problem and any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Bob's good people and unmatched in what he does... I have never had any reservations using or recommending him. I know it's tough to wait wthout communication, but I would bet good money he's gonna come through.

-Dave

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Bob doesn't disappoint
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• megocanada
        Permanent Member
        • Apr 18, 2003

Hey Bob if you remember my request please PM me. Trying to get in touch with you is hard.
        the greatest Superman of all time Earth 2 Superman

Comment

• Boywonder0
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 29, 2007

If you need repro emblem/decals mailed right away, look somewhere else... But if you want the absolute best vinyl repro emblem/decals out there, thatbatmanguy is the way to go. Just be patient. Your custom figure will thank you. Ah, and he WILL deliver... He always does!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎