Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone make custom heads for Scorpion or the Key?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MarkStalcup
    Chases Ambulances,Customs
    • Feb 6, 2008

Does anyone make custom heads for Scorpion or the Key?

I've got two figures almost done except for the heads, and am trying to remember where I saw those...

All help remembering appreciated.

Thanks.
    “As human beings we all want to be happy and free from misery… we have learned that the key to happiness is inner peace. The greatest obstacles to inner peace are disturbing emotions such as anger, attachment, fear and suspicion, while love and compassion and a sense of universal responsibility are the sources of peace and happiness.” - The Dalai Lama
  • SlipperyLilSuckers
    MeGoing
    • May 14, 2003

Wow looooooong time no see Mark.

Comment

• MarkStalcup
      Chases Ambulances,Customs
      • Feb 6, 2008

Yeah, I dropped off the face of the planet for a while...working long hours and not messing much with Megos...I also lost the dang password. LOL. Trying to get some enjoyment back into my life so I am revisiting some of the customs I never finished. How are you?
      “As human beings we all want to be happy and free from misery… we have learned that the key to happiness is inner peace. The greatest obstacles to inner peace are disturbing emotions such as anger, attachment, fear and suspicion, while love and compassion and a sense of universal responsibility are the sources of peace and happiness.” - The Dalai Lama

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
        MeGoing
        • May 14, 2003

PM sent

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡