PDA

View Full Version : Buck Rogers pre-order only?

zeedox
Jan 11, '11, 5:44 AM
I would like to buy a Buck Rogers, but I never really do pre-ordering. Is there any way to just order and get a Buck?

ZICA
Jan 11, '11, 10:01 AM
I would like to buy a Buck Rogers, but I never really do pre-ordering. Is there any way to just order and get a Buck?

Currently the figures are only being sold in sets.

Trappy Trek Freak
Jan 11, '11, 10:34 AM
I pre-ordered a set from Joe Derouen before I knew I could just buy them direct and I got them from Zica before Christmas and I'm still waiting on Joe's preorder. Wouldn't they all be shipped to everyone who ordered direct including Joe? I was wanting two sets to gift a set to my friend.

ZICA
Jan 11, '11, 10:43 AM
I pre-ordered a set from Joe Derouen before I knew I could just buy them direct and I got them from Zica before Christmas and I'm still waiting on Joe's preorder. Wouldn't they all be shipped to everyone who ordered direct including Joe? I was wanting two sets to gift a set to my friend.

The 8 cases I had shipped in special were only for me to sell to members here on the MEGO Museum. Wholesale orders will be filled with the remaining inventory that's expected to arrive at the end of this month.

Teemu
Jan 11, '11, 3:56 PM
The 8 cases I had shipped in special were only for me to sell to members here on the MEGO Museum. Wholesale orders will be filled with the remaining inventory that's expected to arrive at the end of this month.

curious...how many pieces come in a case?

what would you say are the production numbers on these?

thanks Craig

ZICA
Jan 11, '11, 4:04 PM
curious...how many pieces come in a case?

what would you say are the production numbers on these?

thanks Craig

Cases are packed 12. As for the production numbers, sorry to say but I can't give those out.

zeedox
Jan 13, '11, 5:36 AM
Is there a website where the Buck and Tigerman set is available?
I am a bit unclear how to work this out. :-(

ZICA
Jan 13, '11, 8:38 AM
Is there a website where the Buck and Tigerman set is available?
I am a bit unclear how to work this out. :-(

You'll be able to order them at zicatoys.com (http://zicatoys.com/) once the figures are back in stock. The site will be redesigned and include a link to process orders via PayPal.

chalwa
Jan 20, '11, 10:10 PM
You'll be able to order them at zicatoys.com (http://zicatoys.com/) once the figures are back in stock. The site will be redesigned and include a link to process orders via PayPal.

Cool!
Would you mind giving a head's up when it is ready?
Thanks and thanks also for the opportunity to finally get a Buck figure that is 'right'!

ZICA
Jan 20, '11, 10:15 PM
Cool!
Would you mind giving a head's up when it is ready?
Thanks and thanks also for the opportunity to finally get a Buck figure that is 'right'!

Once I have them in stock I'll be sure to post the info. As of today I know they're in the US, New York to be exact, and I should have them by the end of this month.

SlipperyLilSuckers
Jan 20, '11, 10:57 PM
That's exciting news.

bobws
Jan 21, '11, 4:23 AM
Looking forward to your link!

AJ Collector
Jan 25, '11, 1:13 AM
Yes sir, I need to get my hands on a set of those bad boys fer sure!

josephcardone
Jan 26, '11, 8:05 PM
They are really very nice!!

Mefiboschet
Feb 5, '11, 10:19 AM
Craig, have the figures arrived again by now?

ZICA
Feb 5, '11, 11:10 AM
Craig, have the figures arrived again by now?

Unfortunately no, they're still sitting in a New York warehouse because of the bad weather they've been having in that area. Assuming Mother Nature doesn't throw another monkey wrench in the works I should have them by the middle of this month.

kennermike
Feb 5, '11, 3:21 PM
Unfortunately no, they're still sitting in a New York warehouse because of the bad weather they've been having in that area. Assuming Mother Nature doesn't throw another monkey wrench in the works I should have them by the middle of this month.

are you selling Buck and Tiger man separtly this time? and when is Hawk coming out?

ZICA
Feb 5, '11, 3:32 PM
are you selling Buck and Tiger man separtly this time? and when is Hawk coming out?

For now I'm still planning to only sell them in sets. I'm going to try by best to get Hawk, Kane and the Draconian guard released sometime before the end of the year. However, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, it all depends on how strong the sales of Buck and Tiger Man are. If they're strong I can start production on the remaining three characters very soon since they're pretty much ready to go. There are still a few tweaks that are needed but nothing that would cause a major delay.

Teemu
Feb 6, '11, 12:32 AM
For now I'm still planning to only sell them in sets. I'm going to try by best to get Hawk, Kane and the Draconian guard released sometime before the end of the year. However, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, it all depends on how strong the sales of Buck and Tiger Man are. If they're strong I can start production on the remaining three characters very soon since they're pretty much ready to go. There are still a few tweaks that are needed but nothing that would cause a major delay.

does this mean wave 2 wont see the light of day until sometime in 2012??? :(

ZICA
Feb 6, '11, 9:51 AM
does this mean wave 2 wont see the light of day until sometime in 2012??? :(

Hopefully not but it could happen.

The Bat
Feb 6, '11, 5:30 PM
For now I'm still planning to only sell them in sets.

So...at $30.00 a piece...even if you only wanted one of the Characters...we'd have to spend $60.00?:terror:

ZICA
Feb 6, '11, 5:45 PM
So...at $30.00 a piece...even if you only wanted one of the Characters...we'd have to spend $60.00?:terror:

If you only want one figure try ordering from Cotsworld Collectibles: Buck Rogers (http://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIZI-FIG1), Tiger Man (http://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIZI-FIG2)

The figures are also in this month's issue of Previews so some of your local comic book shops might be carrying them as well.

Teemu
Feb 6, '11, 5:56 PM
is Hawk pre-ordering seperate? or will he be sold with Killer Kane,Draconian guard as a set?

ZICA
Feb 6, '11, 6:01 PM
is Hawk pre-ordering seperate? or will he be sold with Killer Kane,Draconian guard as a set?

Hawk will be sold separately.

The Bat
Feb 6, '11, 6:08 PM
If you only want one figure try ordering from Cotsworld Collectibles: Buck Rogers (http://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIZI-FIG1), Tiger Man (http://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIZI-FIG2)

The figures are also in this month's issue of Previews so some of your local comic book shops might be carrying them as well.

Ah...cool!:yes: