X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacoblb
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2009

Six Million Dollar Man Toy Question

Hey, folks. I had played with SMDM toys when I was a child, because a playmate I knew had EVERY toy but I never had one of my own. I'll soon be in possession of both SMDM and Bionic Woman (x2) figures via eBay (and the MM Marketplace), albeit the figures will be nude, but at least I'll have them. Hopefully they'll be in tolerable condition.

Is there anyone on the board here that can refer me to someone who does repro accessories for this line? I'd like to get shoes and clothing. I know there is a seamstress on the board who could probably help me with jumpsuits and I just might contact her once the toys turn up at my door. Is there such a thing as a Dr. Mego of the old Kenner line?

Many thanks.

Jacob
    Last edited by jacoblb; Jan 2, '11, 10:15 AM. Reason: written late in the wee hours; typos.
  • kryptosmaster
    Removed.
    • Jun 14, 2008

Why get repro (and i'm not even sure there are any) when you can get the real stuff just as easily and fairly cheap?
    I see SMDM red track suits and BW track suits in clothing lots all the time on ebay. The hardest things to find for me were the SMDM's socks but the rest of the stuff is pretty common.
    Rich

Comment

• captact
      King of Super Queens!
      • Aug 19, 2007

Here's a cheap starter set:

Vintage Bionic Woman Shirt & Pants W/ Patch 1976 - eBay (item 360332452845 end time Jan-06-11 19:23:47 PST)

Comment

• jacoblb
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2009

Thanks for the Bionic Woman link, the outfit in the link looks great and so long as there isn't a bidding war I hope to get it at an affordable price.

As for why I was inquiring about repro stuff...well, I discovered when I was looking for clothes and shoes for the SMDM it was either badly conditioned dog-eared items that had holes and cracks for cheap versus the expensive decently represented items. I'll keep searching.

Comment

• TOYGOD
          • Jul 30, 2007

SMDM outfit gear

Hello,
          This is TOYGOD.
          Sent me your address and I will send you a Steve Austin outfit & motor and Jamie Sommers outfit for FREE.
          The Gods have spoken...........................
          This is not a prank,just send me your address.
          Let's trade or talk toys!

Comment

• THE FALCON
            Career Member
            • Jan 2, 2011

Very cool of you TOYGOD.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
              MeGoing
              • May 14, 2003

Yes, very cool indeed.

Comment

• AAAAA
                Permanent Member
                • Oct 28, 2005

You know Mr. Action footwear are so big that they fit 6MDM feet quite easly.
                Big jim Foot wear fit Jamie

Comment

• Karen-bionic-fan
                  Banned
                  • Feb 13, 2010

Have fun collecting the line its a superb line and loads of stuff to collect

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎