Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are loose vintage sw figures worth much?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C.H.O.A.M.
    learning all the time
    • Sep 15, 2010

are loose vintage sw figures worth much?

I know there are a lot of conditions, but is a loose collection of vintage kenner star wars figures worth all that much? I have some in good shape with all accessories. since they're not here with me, off the top of my head I know I have: luke,leia,han,chewie,c3po,r2d2,vader,obi wan,jawa,stormtrooper,tuskan raider,some imperial guy with black helmet. all are from the first movie. also landspeeder and tie fighter. everything was played with but it's all pretty clean and intact. iirc, the tie fighter might have some minor sticker peeling issues.
    can anyone give me a ballpark? also would it be wise to try to move it as a set or individually?
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

the last 17 produced under the Power of the Force logo are the most valuable loose. and some of the rarer variations like vinyl caped Jawa and blue Snaggletooth otherwise loose figures are not worth too much...course that is all relative. for an idea of what they are going for just check out ebay.

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
      Stuck in a laundry shoot.
      • Oct 8, 2007

I thought the power of the force stuff was basically worthless. If by vintage, you mean actual figures from 1978-84 or there about, then they are worth a little more, if in nice shape with original weapons or accessories. Like Nos. said, the biggies are vinyl caped jawa, and blue snaggs. Also I think Amanaman sp? was up there, too.
      "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
        learning all the time
        • Sep 15, 2010

yup, it's all kenner from the first movie. not even any empire strikes back.
        by then I was too old for that kind of stuff
        (as opposed to now, when I'm a COLLECTOR)

Comment

• jacsfc
          Career Member
          • Aug 2, 2004

Originally posted by MegoRonin
          I thought the power of the force stuff was basically worthless. If by vintage, you mean actual figures from 1978-84 or there about, then they are worth a little more, if in nice shape with original weapons or accessories. Like Nos. said, the biggies are vinyl caped jawa, and blue snaggs. Also I think Amanaman sp? was up there, too.
          power of the force from the early 80s not the power of the force 2 from 95 on

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎