X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

Id Help!

Please help me ID most of these items. Picked up a large lot of stuff. I'm good on all the Mego items. BTW That's not a AE Wayne head but a blue-eyed Mystery Man/Astronaut. Everything will be for sale soon except for the Titans stuff and the 12" Hulk jacket. Thanks in advance for all the help!
    Last edited by Marvelmania; Dec 26, '10, 7:32 PM.
  • luey
    Treasure Hunter
    • Jun 17, 2001

brown leather bandolier and boomerang & brown boots with pqw prints on the bottom belong to the BIG JIM whip figure, I see a Bulletman chrome helmet and a bunch of regular BIG JIM stuff
    Greg Mason The Vintage Toy Picker from Knoxville, TN

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
      learning all the time
      • Sep 15, 2010

the brown shorts in the first pic and the camo shirt in the second I think belong to gi joe atomic man. the white shirt above right of the smdm shirt looks like maskatron's. you also have a snap on face for him.
      silver helmet in 4th pic is for hasbro's bulletman. the maps tube is from gi joe. I had one as part of the rare magnum power set, but I don't know if it came with any other sets.
      the simian looking thing with the silver unitard is called an intruder. made by hasbro. don't ask. I still have one in gold.
      if anyone knows what that silver wrist band thing below the boomerang is I'd like to know too!
      Last edited by C.H.O.A.M.; Dec 24, '10, 9:49 AM.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

the intruder is the villain made for the GI Joe adventure team. there is a lot of Joe stuff in there, Big Jim, Super Joe, Lone Ranger. I think the broken clear body is a Super Joe Villain - Luminos?

Comment

• ctc
          Fear the monkeybat!
          • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

Lemme see here;

Pic 2: The black outfit w. yellow sleeves is from a Super Joe, but I don’t know which one. White shirt in the middle might be from a 12" (more or less) Mego Hulk. Cammo shirt is from the GI Joe Atomic guy.

Pic 5: The green tree MIGHT be from a Revell enDANGERed animals kit.... the condor?

Pic 6: The black cuffs might be from a 12" Mego KISS figure.

Pic 7: I THINK the battery pack is the Super Joe character The Shield’s head.

Pic 8: The square thing is off Bionic Bigfoot. The face, and two black shoes next to it are Maskatron. The shark is either a dimestore toy, or from a vending machine; mid to late 70's.

Looks like parts from that flyaway thingie in there too.

Don C.

Comment

• Marvelmania
            A Ray of Sunshine
            • Jun 17, 2001

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the help so far!
            Yeah, I kind of thought the shark might be some type of vending prize. It's marked Imperial 1975.
            Any guesses on the spring loaded gun thingy next to the Joe map tube or what the barrels/drums might go to?

Comment

• ctc
              Fear the monkeybat!
              • Aug 16, 2001

>spring loaded gun thingy next to the Joe map tube

It looks REAL familiar, but I can't place it. The white thing with the orange prop under it is a Micronaut Hydrocopter motor. (Well.... half of one, anyhoo.)

Don C.

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
                learning all the time
                • Sep 15, 2010

the barrels drums might be hasbro gi joe also. I was just looking at something like that last nite... some kind of gas tank or fire rescue set?

Comment

• AAAAA
                  Permanent Member
                  • Oct 28, 2005

Hey wow you got a big foot chest plate in pic 9 near the steve auston face mask

Comment

• Marvelmania
                    A Ray of Sunshine
                    • Jun 17, 2001

Originally posted by ctc
                    >spring loaded gun thingy next to the Joe map tube

It looks REAL familiar, but I can't place it. The white thing with the orange prop under it is a Micronaut Hydrocopter motor. (Well.... half of one, anyhoo.)

Don C.
                    I was kind of thinking it could be a Super Joe item because of the size but that's just a guess. The only Joe stuff I really collect is the AT stuff. The Semi-flocked head is an Eagle Eye Joe with the lever in the back of his head. He's missing a lot of hair though. The blue suit also has a Joe tag in it.

Is the Bionic Bigfoot usually missing the chest piece? Or is that a common item to come across in a parts lot? I've got a complete SMDM Steve Austin but that's about as far as I go in that line.

Comment

• AAAAA
                      Permanent Member
                      • Oct 28, 2005

Originally posted by Tim Arnold
                      I was kind of thinking it could be a Super Joe item because of the size but that's just a guess. The only Joe stuff I really collect is the AT stuff. The Semi-flocked head is an Eagle Eye Joe with the lever in the back of his head. He's missing a lot of hair though. The blue suit also has a Joe tag in it.

Is the Bionic Bigfoot usually missing the chest piece? Or is that a common item to come across in a parts lot? I've got a complete SMDM Steve Austin but that's about as far as I go in that line.
                      almost always missing and not common found loose by its slef

Comment

• k2
                        Career Member
                        • Sep 12, 2007

if anyone knows what that silver wrist band thing below the boomerang is I'd like to know too!
                        it is big jim's wrist cuff thing, that boomerang is the whip's also from big jim

cool lot btw!!

k.c.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎