Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MacKillop
    • Apr 4, 2006

Dukes of Hazzard question

I'm trying to find out if Grand Toys released the 3 3/4 inch Cooter, Cletus and/or Uncle Jesse. I had Bo, Luke, Daisy and Boss Hogg as a kid so I always new they were released so I wasn't surprised to be able to pick those up but I just recently picked up Rosco on a Grand Toys card also. I never had Rosco as a child so I thought he might not have been released. Now I'm wondering about the final three.

I would love to be able to pick them up on Canadian cards but I am leary especially since the cardbacks only mention Bo, Luke, Daisy, Boss Hogg and Rosco.

If anyone has any info, I would love to know

Craig
  • Captain
    Fighting the good fight!
    • Jun 17, 2001

Cletus was for sure released by Grand...He also came boxed with the patrol car (as did Roscoe). I never did see Uncle Jesse or Cooter, but they did come pretty late in the game, and their distribution may have been spotty?
    "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• MacKillop
      • Apr 4, 2006

Thanks for the info. Any chance you could point me in the direction of a Grand Toys Cletus. I would love to add him to my collection

Craig

Comment

• Captain
        Fighting the good fight!
        • Jun 17, 2001

I'm not too active in the market anymore, but if I come across any I'll let you know.
        "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• MacKillop
          • Apr 4, 2006

I would appreciate that.

Comment

• MacKillop
            • Apr 4, 2006

I know this is an older thread but I'm still searching for info whether or not Grand Toys released Cletus, Uncle Jessie, Cooter. All my info/searching points to "no" but since Rosco was released in Canada and he is from wave 2, I always hold out hope. Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎