X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

Most obscure game ever?

A buddy of mine came across a MIP game from 1962 called Tame the Cobra. You actually play a flute and a snake rises from a container or some such nonsense. It's from a company called Alps Toys. I have yet to find ANY info on this. I was hoping to do some research on this and have answers when I see him on Monday. Has anyone ever heard of this? I'm hoping he brings it Monday so I can see it and take pictures. He's like to sell it, and I'd like a little finder's fee.

Any ideas?

Scott
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

It wasn't very popular, the cobras kept dying during shipping.

just kidding......sounds like a neat game, if you can get pics, I'd be interested!
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• bgrimm77
      NORTHEAST REPRESENTATIVE
      • Jan 4, 2009

I have this board game from when I was a kid and it's called I want to bite your finger. You have to make your way thru Drac's castle and if you land on the wrong spot you have to put your finger in his mouth. if you last the time allotted and he does not bite you are good to move on. However if you dont......CHOMP!!! he bites your figer and you are out of the game.The fangs were even little felt tip things so they left 2 little red marks on you. Still got it , probably be buried with it.
      WHEREVER YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE AT

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

I remember that Dracula game. Never owned it, but I always thought it looked cool.
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎