X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Krusher
    Banned
    • Oct 25, 2010

Logan Five?

I'm sure that this has been discussed and re-discussed to death here, but I'm new!

Who's head would you all recommend for Logan Five? (Logan's Run..) I am shocked that Mego never sold figures from this film, though I had read that they were in the process.

Also, if its the last thing that I do on this earth, I WILL make a custom 'BOX' figure! (I have been gathering parts for years now...tin, metal scraps, grades of tin foil, wheels, tubing, etc....when he is finally ready he will be unveiled HERE! )

Thanks everyone and take care -
  • robbo1970
    • Oct 2, 2010

Now....I like to use actual mego heads and use a bit of imaginative license.

If I were making a Logan 5 (Michael York), I would use a Will Scarlet head and paint over the hair in a sandy blonde colour. Having the dark brown hair underneath, if youre feeling a bit creative you could dry brush some blonde colour over the top to get that highlighted look.

Plus, you can get the head from CTVT for about $3.

Just an idea, hope it helps.

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Hmmm....that just might work.

But who to use as Jessica 6?
      JediJaida

Comment

• megocrazy
        Museum Trouble Maker
        • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by Mr.Krusher
        I am shocked that Mego never sold figures from this film, though I had read that they were in the process.
        The series was yanked before the toy line could be developed. Releasing a toy line with no TV or movie backing, at that time, was not the norm. Trek and POTA had big followings and potential movies in the future plans but Logan's Run obviously didn't because of it's fairly quick demise.
        It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Mr.Krusher
          Banned
          • Oct 25, 2010

Thanks for the information everyone.

Megocrazy - Yeah, I have since read of this. Thats really unfortunate - nearly as sad as my greatest Mego despair - They (apparently?) turned down Star Wars.....

Just imagine: Greedo and C3P0...I wouldnt even care much if they just made the 'first 20' - Anything would have been great. I can see the Gammorean on a green 'fat body' - with fur trunks and a great 'puffy' polyester suit to simulate his girth.

Man, what could have been....

Logan's Run
          Flash Gordon
          Star Wars
          Buck Rogers
          Scooby Doo
          The Omega Man (Neville, Lisa, Matthias - )
          Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee - Shaw Brothers stuff
          BattleStar Galactica
          Sentai/Henshin
          Thundarr

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍