Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry if I'm missing the boat here guys, but ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Krusher
    Banned
    • Oct 25, 2010

Sorry if I'm missing the boat here guys, but ...

Where do I find a Plaid Stallions checklist??? I have been absorbing the Museum Card area, and cannot see a link or anything anywhere - ?

Also, that printable box, yeah, thats cooler than cool. Would anyone here mind trading me something for one of those boxes? I'll buy one if need be. We have a printer, but I'm NO good at stuff like that. (Looks like youd want to glue the paper on cardboard or something, yes?)

Thanks so much!
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

http://www.plaidstallions.com/

you can check their site Mr. Krusher. it's a pretty cool site to look through. scroll down and on the right side is a link to the card checklist

Comment

• Mr.Krusher
      Banned
      • Oct 25, 2010

WOW Nostalgiabuff, THANKS!

I love that site and have been there dozens of times, I never noticed the cards though!
      Between this site and the PlaidStallions, they fulfill every bit of my childhood toy heaven!
      (I also drown in jealousy at the collections and the pictures though, heh.)

I love the cards, they are amazing, I cannot believe they are FREE! (They are free to trade as well, right, or?)

Mr./Mrs. PlaidStallions - Do you think you might ever make a KRUSHER card, Mattel's monster? He needs to be there as does Gre-Gory, among Pulsar and the rest!
      I would be able to 'donate' a bit towards the cost of creating this card as well.

Thanks again -

Comment

• generic
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 25, 2009

Originally posted by Mr.Krusher
        I love the cards, they are amazing, I cannot believe they are FREE! (They are free to trade as well, right, or?)
        Yes, trading MM and PS cards is encouraged!

Originally posted by Mr.Krusher
        Mr./Mrs. PlaidStallions - Do you think you might ever make a KRUSHER card, Mattel's monster? He needs to be there as does Gre-Gory, among Pulsar and the rest! I would be able to 'donate' a bit towards the cost of creating this card as well.
        Since Brick Mantooth is the official spokesperson, I would say that would be Mr. Plaid Stallions! Many of the Mego Museum cards have been sponsored, so you might be taken up on your offer. I think a Gre-Gory card would be very cool! You just never know what awesome toys Plaid Stallions will immortalize on the next card!
        Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Krusher is not out of the question, neither is Gre Gory.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Mr.Krusher
            Banned
            • Oct 25, 2010

Thanks Palitoy, that gives me hope!

I'm far from a wealthy man, but out of curiosity, how much does it cost to 'sponsor' or 'commision' a card?

Thanks either way for the awesome site and memories!

Comment

• galaxyexplorer42
              Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
              • Mar 3, 2010

I'd also like to know how much it costs to 'sponsor' or 'commision' a card......
              Galaxy Explorer

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎