Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johny_Utah
    • Aug 1, 2010

Stretch Monster

I know there was a black re make stretch monster was there a green one ?
    Do you think this is an original ?

VINTAGE KENNER STRETCH ARMSTRONG MONSTER 1977 - eBay (item 170557399879 end time Nov-24-10 13:45:23 PST)
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

The seller is a member here but I would guess this is an original that has been restored.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Twiki1979
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 21, 2009

It is 100% original....he had started to leak from his arm so he was sent off to the stretch king in NY who does restoration on stretch figures and drained out and refilled with cotton so that he is fully displayable and he never will leak out again....he is as nice as it gets....he's only being sold because my life has hit a downward spiral and many of my prized toys have to go

Comment

• toysrus
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 23, 2007

That is awesome! I had no clue he could be restored. Good luck with the auction.

Originally posted by Twiki1979
        It is 100% original....he had started to leak from his arm so he was sent off to the stretch king in NY who does restoration on stretch figures and drained out and refilled with cotton so that he is fully displayable and he never will leak out again....he is as nice as it gets....he's only being sold because my life has hit a downward spiral and many of my prized toys have to go

Comment

• starsky
          veteran member
          • Aug 26, 2007

i've always loved the stretch toys! that stretch monster looks awesome!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎