X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

anyone see Pan's Labyrinth yet?

Hey guys I just watched it and I have to say it really is pretty good,although it's in Spanish but subtitled..I really liked it.For you guys who like fantasy movies like chronicles of Narnia,I'd suggest you watch it,it's nothing like it.But I think you'll enjoy it,really quite unique
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

Man,

I was surprised at how good it was. It is a bit light on the fantasy story but heavier on the WWII story. Still they mesh together very well. I wasn't bothered by the sub-titles at all. I am kind'a used to it having taken many film classes in college. It doesn't detract from the enjoyment of the story either.

Comment

• megoscott
      Founding Partner
      • Nov 17, 2006

It's a very well done and visionary movie and makes a strong statement. I felt rather assaulted by it, though. The violence and torture (I'm really getting tired of seeing torture) was extreme and unexpected--it's marketed as a fantastic fable, and it is, but it's also filled with some gruesome real-world stuff.
      This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• toys2cool
        Ultimate Mego Warrior
        • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by MegoScott
        It's a very well done and visionary movie and makes a strong statement. I felt rather assaulted by it, though. The violence and torture (I'm really getting tired of seeing torture) was extreme and unexpected--it's marketed as a fantastic fable, and it is, but it's also filled with some gruesome real-world stuff.
        yeah that's true,they didn't hold any thing back with the violence,it's good you guys don't understand Spanish cause they cursed alot but didn't really subtitle that
        "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
        My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Goblin19
          Talkative Member
          • May 2, 2002

It was definitely one of my favorite movies last year.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎