• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karen-bionic-fan
    Banned
    • Feb 13, 2010

New Palitoy Pick up (this week) .......Minty

Got this today Well please with it

This is the Superstar Palitoy /Mego Clothes range I want them all Iv 8 Outfits this is my first in original packaging, looks amazing Hope you like seeing Someone is sending me 6 Palitoy Promo catalogues that feature Superstar I will scan and post when I can ...Enjoy the pics Iv only seen this listed 2 times on the net hardly anyone knows about this Doll :( mission is mine
    This outfit was originally Cher's only think is now I wanna rip it open ...

Last edited by Karen-bionic-fan; Sep 30, '10, 10:21 AM.
  • jemboy2004
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 14, 2005

Nice pick up. I love the Palitoy outfits, most are Cher re-issue but a few are really rare Cher fashions were only made at the very end and are super rare. This one isn't that rare but still hard to find in the superstar card. I love this outfit!

Comment

• Karen-bionic-fan
      Banned
      • Feb 13, 2010

This is my New edition to my collection , another Palitoy/Mego Superstar Doll from 1978 , since my first one Iv been looking into this toy range and found a lot out about her issued only UK and very rare , and expensive its my mission to find a boxed one and I will pay a fair price for it enjoy the pics Since I got my first doll and made a tribute video on you tube I have had loads of contact from people asking about her and 2 on ebay who listed 2 god awful dolls used my video ....

Most of her clothes range belong to cher re packaged for the UK market

She,ll Go Far Dressed Like A star

New Doll/Figure is the one on the right she is almost minty ...

I was going to get one of there hair re rooted but I wont any more I want to keep them all original ,

Her range of clothes I have 7 so far

Hope you like seeing my stuff

Ps the dress used on the doll the long silver one is not the one used on the Mego Diana Ross I thought it was its unique to superstar ....
      Last edited by Karen-bionic-fan; Oct 8, '10, 9:04 PM.

Comment

• Karen-bionic-fan
        Banned
        • Feb 13, 2010

Hiya thanks for the information its so hard to find any good information on this doll the outfit I got a great deal on it , the new doll cost me 250 madness but I love her ...

This is my New edition to my collection , another Palitoy/Mego Superstar Doll from 1978 , since my first one Iv been looking into this toy range and found a lot out about her issued only UK and very rare , and expensive its my mission to find a boxed one and I will pay a fair price for it enjoy the pics Since I got my first doll and made a tribute video on you tube I have had loads of contact from people asking about her and 2 on ebay who listed 2 god awful dolls used my video ....

Most of her clothes range belong to cher re packaged for the UK market

She,ll Go Far Dressed Like A star

New Doll/Figure is the one on the right she is almost minty ...

I was going to get one of there hair re rooted but I wont any more I want to keep them all original ,

Her range of clothes I have 7 so far

Hope you like seeing my stuff

Ps the dress used on the doll the long silver one is not the one used on the Mego Diana Ross I thought it was its unique to superstar ....

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎