• Show
Clear All
  • mazinz
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 2, 2007

Sting of the Cobra

I wake up to this mess this morning:

I have two old jigglers

one being an imperial type rubber Cobra. The other being a more pliable rubber almost space like octopus.

The Cobra has a horrible design and though looks cool, he cannot stand up.

So I kind of had the cobra lightly against one of the legs from the Octopus

Well what happens.... the fu*king Cobra's stronger rubber starts to "eat away" at the leg of the octopus. This also seemed to have been faily recently because both have been in that same pose of support for quite a long time

I think the Cobra was hungry and used it's wicked venom. Even now the
    octopus leg feels like it is still "melting"

PS I am well aware of the dusty shelf

"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"
  • cjefferys
    Duke of Gloat
    • Apr 23, 2006

Yeah, that melting sometimes happens when two different types of material touch, especially old stuff.

I used to have a snake like that, but that octopus is totally killer. I've never seen one like that before, but would have loved it when I was a kid.

Comment

• mazinz
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 2, 2007

Originally posted by cjefferys
      Yeah, that melting sometimes happens when two different types of material touch, especially old stuff.

I used to have a snake like that, but that octopus is totally killer. I've never seen one like that before, but would have loved it when I was a kid.
      me neither, it was a freak thing on ebay checking random stuff as they had it as old octopus toy or something like that. He (when held to the light) almost has the coloring of fenton art glass. No maker or date on him I'm afraid

Yeah I totally would have killed for an octo like that as a kid

PS the snake has been moved to a "new cage"
      "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎