Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monque
    • Sep 1, 2007

Maroon POA Soldier

What is the going rate on a minty loose maroon soldier ape?
  • highquality
    #1 Super Guy
    • Jun 10, 2003

I paid $100 for mine. One closed on ebay not so long ago for $120 or so.

Here's one a forum member is offering for $80 shipped:

Complete Brown Soldier Ape - Mego Talk
    WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

• kingcarm
      That Ape Guy
      • Sep 7, 2001

Thanks for the Plug HighQuality.
      Carm

Comment

• highquality
        #1 Super Guy
        • Jun 10, 2003

No problem, Carm. $80 shipped is a decent price. If I didn't already have one, I probably would've bought yours. These are getting tough to find complete.
        WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

• kingcarm
          That Ape Guy
          • Sep 7, 2001

Originally posted by highquality
          No problem, Carm. $80 shipped is a decent price. If I didn't already have one, I probably would've bought yours. These are getting tough to find complete.
          Thanks.
          Carm

Comment

• Mr Mego
            Love to play with Megos
            • Oct 19, 2003

I had 2 Maroon Soldier Ape figures last about 3 yrs ago. I bought each figure for $45, the figures is in near mint and mint condition. I got complete minty Brown Soldier Ape one with it's original gloves from Noah in the Mego Marketplace for $40 with 1st class mail:

Noah's Damn, Dirty Apes! - Mego Talk (Pic 6)

Carmine cost me $40 more for a Brown Soldier Ape with one left side glove seam is starting to come apart and on the right glove bottom mitten seam is open apart a bit.........

I found that original one on ebay and I saved that Auction in "My eBay" list and I noticed Carmine won the Brown Soldier Ape complete and all original with 2 Ape figures for $15 BIN is a GREAT deal! He sold that to me for $80 is too high. Sorry about that, Carmine. Maybe that happen by this Fall, all variantion Soldier Apes complete with the gloves value will be went up high and fair sometimes on ebay because of repro Mego Retro EMCE Zira and General Ursus pack set will be released by next year. I think that's because of repros Retro EMCE P.O.T.A The Megoheads kept original Soldier Apes variantion tighter and never sell 'em. That'll be very hard to finding Brown Soldier Ape with it's original gloves on ebay and in the Mego Marketplace. I think Carmine is right about that price is correct BUT for me I will get it if it went under $70.
            Last edited by Mr Mego; Nov 18, '07, 2:55 AM. Reason: Edited the correct sentence and add more comments
            Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎