X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megocrazy
    Museum Trouble Maker
    • Feb 18, 2007

Anyone watch The 4400 on USA network??

Just wondering if anyone watches this series. I got hooked on it when they were showing a marathon before the start of season 3 and I had the flu so I watched em all. My daughter started during season 3 and she got hooked. Went out and got the DVD so my daughter could catch up and now my wife, who is no Sci-Fi person is also into it. Basically all the people that have been abducted by "aliens" over the last 60 years are returned all at once. They almost all have special powers and it's a very X-Filesish believers vs. government conflict story. I've found the changing characters each episode to be very good at keeping your attention. Basically they introduce new 4400 members each episode so there's always someone new with some new power that relates to the storyline as well as the ongoing storyline of the main characters. Starts back up in June ,I believe, with season 4. 1,2,and 3 are available on DVD.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.
  • txteach
    Banned
    • Jun 17, 2005

I totally am addicted to this show. So many twists and turns. When does it start up again? I was kinda afraid it was cancelled.

Comment

• garagesale
      Dept. of Mego Studies
      • Aug 8, 2006

I got into 4400 also, mainly because my boss added seasons 1&2 to our video library. After INHALING those, I downloaded season 3 and I'm waiting for season 4.

I like the show for lots of reasons, but one of the main ones is because of it's short 13-ep seasons (like Dr. Who). 25-26 episodes is really a committment, especially with a show like Lost.

JamesD

http://www.libarts.uco.edu/english/adjunct/dolph/

THANKS!

Comment

• ShadowAvenger
        Career Member
        • May 14, 2007

I watched every episode of The 4400 when they originally aired. I would like to see another season or at least a mini series that wraps it up.
        Read my blog at Moongem Comics about comics, toys and more.

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

I've seen every episode so far, can't wait for the next season
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• megocrazy
            Museum Trouble Maker
            • Feb 18, 2007

Season 4 starts on Sunday June 17th at 9:00pm EST 8 Central. I can't wait.
            It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• batgirl
              Crime fighter
              • Mar 29, 2007

The series was shown over here on pay tv, and im totally addicted.
              The other really cool show i saw was Taken, anyone seen it?
              Loved it loved loved it.. i hate it when they end and there are obvious loose ends they need to tie up and, you thought it could have gone in a completely different direction....
              I rekon all of us could come up with a pretty cool series if we all put our heads together, who knows?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎