X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Woo Hoo!! Just scored the OVERLORD!!!

I desperately needed this guy for my Blackstar collection...I can't wait to rip him open! One of the best 80's villain toys!

• megocrazy
    Museum Trouble Maker
    • Feb 18, 2007

Too bad, had a nice loose one in my hand on Sunday at a local toy show. If you want to wait to rip it open I believe I'm gonna see the dealer that had it on Sunday. I've been thinking about starting the Blackstar line but wasn't real familiar with the cartoon when it was on.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by megocrazy
      Too bad, had a nice loose one in my hand on Sunday at a local toy show. If you want to wait to rip it open I believe I'm gonna see the dealer that had it on Sunday. I've been thinking about starting the Blackstar line but wasn't real familiar with the cartoon when it was on.
      Thanks for the offer, but this is what I do. I only buy carded, boxed, whatever...usually in lesser condition packaging, but I open everything myself.

NOTHING beats the feeling of being the first person to take that new toy out of the package. It's all part of the buying experience for me. I don't want previously played with.

I know...weird, huh?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I had quite a few Blackstar figures, but never that guy. Nice pick-up.

I opened a minty Mego Batman on a 79 Pin-Pin card once upon a time. I couldn't stand it anymore.
        sigpic

Comment

• kennermike
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 4, 2007

thats funny I was just watching the Cartoon Saturday Morning. it breaks my heart to hear your gonna rip it from the card but to each their own

Comment

• enyawd72
            Maker of Monsters!
            • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by mattelmike
            thats funny I was just watching the Cartoon Saturday Morning. it breaks my heart to hear your gonna rip it from the card but to each their own
            I can't help it...I see their sad faces staring back at me, and their cries of "Please, please let me out of here!"

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎