X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Halo Reach }

If you buy this, This week at ToysRus ..., you also get a 25 dollar giftcard .
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

The game looks awesome and the reviews have been amazing.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Anarchy
      Career Member
      • May 26, 2009

most of my friends are buying this but i did not like halo ODST at all
      Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Reach is FRIGGIN' Awesome! It reminds me of Halo:CE...but the graphics are KILLER! It puts the last 3 Halo Games to shame.
        sigpic

Comment

• steelcouch
          Career Member
          • Feb 11, 2006

Man had I known that I would not have preordered it Game Stop. I guess the games good my son has not stopped playing it.

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

I never pre-order games.
            Too easy to find everywhere , so I look for the best deal.
            + I have a serious problem spending 65 bucks on a Game, ... only to find it marked down to 40 bucks in 3 months, then 20 bucks in 7 months.
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

I pre-order games only if the exclusive pre-order bonuses are cool. I've got all kinds of neat stuff from pre-orders like t-shirts, art books and bobble heads.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Just finished the campaign. Excellent game. Way better than ODST.

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

Finished the Game on heroic...just an AWESOME campaign!! Now to start it over on Legendary!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎