• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • supes
    For the love of Mego's!
    • Jan 19, 2004

time traveler moc price?

Hey gang,

I was just curious what would be the price one would expect to pay for a vintage Time traveler MOC? Does the color effect price?

I would like to add one to my collection at some point.

Thanks in advance for any info!

For the love of Mego's
  • scoth70
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 17, 2008

hi well i guess its like most collectables...the items can be worth as much as your willing to pay..heres some carded micronauts that ended a short time ago... i have these 3 myself but im hanging on to them..

Micronauts Time Travelers 1976 Mego Corp. (orange) on eBay (end time 03-Sep-10 19:57:28 BST)

Micronauts Time Travelers 1976 Mego Corp. (Clear) on eBay (end time 03-Sep-10 19:49:04 BST)

Micronauts Time Travelers 1976 Mego Corp. (Yellow) on eBay (end time 03-Sep-10 19:30:34 BST)

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 1, 2005

There was a time not too long ago when you could find moc TT's for a cheaper price than those listed above, even. But nowadays they do seem to generally go for between $40-$80, from what I've seen.

Unfortunately like an idiot I sold my moc Micronauts back when they weren't fetching much of a good profit

Comment

• scoth70
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 17, 2008

Originally posted by nvmbrsdoom5
        There was a time not too long ago when you could find moc TT's for a cheaper price than those listed above, even. But nowadays they do seem to generally go for between $40-$80, from what I've seen.

Unfortunately like an idiot I sold my moc Micronauts back when they weren't fetching much of a good profit
        yes i bought all 3 of my carded ones years ago for $45 and thought about selling many time but glad i held on to them..

Comment

• supes
          For the love of Mego's!
          • Jan 19, 2004

Thanks for all the info! Once's I get a job I am going to try to get either blue, orange or clear. I think they look really cool MOC.

For the love of Mego's

Comment

• ctc
            Fear the monkeybat!
            • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

I think the translucent ones go for about $50 on a regular card; more for a Palitoy one. The opaque ones can get expensive; they're kinda rare.

Don C.

Comment

• supes
              For the love of Mego's!
              • Jan 19, 2004

Cool, it is the translucent ones i want! No interest in the palitoy or opaque ones.

Originally posted by ctc
              Hmmmm....

I think the translucent ones go for about $50 on a regular card; more for a Palitoy one. The opaque ones can get expensive; they're kinda rare.

Don C.

For the love of Mego's

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎