X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megojim
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 13, 2001

FOUND!!! Icons Silver Surfer

Well, I must be livin' right as tonight my son and I went to Walmart to pick a few things and we had to check out the toys, don't we all? Anyway, as we turned the corner down that isle I saw the variant Johnny Storm figure so I thought just maybe and low and behold sitting right behind Johnny was the Silver Surfer!! It's everything I hoped it would be, great articulation and Very nice indeed!! I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on ebay $30 + shipping!!
    Go out and grab one! BTW this Walmart had tons of the GI Joes too.
    -jim
    Last edited by megojim; Oct 6, '07, 11:49 PM.
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

I agree Jim. A very nice figure. I took mine and suspended him from the ceiling in my collector room with some fishing line. Looks sweet! Hopefully Hasbro will complete the Fantastic Four in the Icon scale. That would be a great display indeed!

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

interesting how nither of these figures have wound up on Hasbro's site yet, however Magneto & Cyclops both have,... werid.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• theantiquetiger
        Fra-gee-lay Thats Italian
        • Nov 12, 2005

I believe those are Wal-Mart exclusives. I finally found the Silver Surfer figure that came in the movie package, but it was open and taped closed on the bottom, so I didn't get it.
        sigpic

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
          MeGoing
          • May 14, 2003

Congratulations! How about posting a picture?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎