X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drzaius1
    Residident of Camp Eleven
    • Aug 25, 2010

How to start

I'm interested in starting a collection of the MM cards but how does somebody start collecting? Do i need to purchase some and from where? Are they available at hobby shops in western Canada or is it strictly traded between board members? A litle unclear, but definealy interested. I would really like to get a hold of the POTA ones. Who designs these and where are they printed? From what I can tell they look just like a quality topps O-pee-Chee type card. I'd apreciate any information.

Thanks,
    DZ1
    Domo Arigato, Mr. Mugato
    sigpic
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

The best way is to just ask. They are free to members and traded between members. They are not sold in any stores. Most people will send some if you buy something from them either from their stores or in the marketplace. But really, the best way is to just ask. In fact, pm me your address and I'll send you some.

The Pirates were the last series to be done. Hopefully Scott has some ideas for the next set in the works.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• drzaius1
      • Aug 25, 2010

Originally posted by ScottA
      The best way is to just ask. They are free to members and traded between members. They are not sold in any stores. Most people will send some if you buy something from them either from their stores or in the marketplace. But really, the best way is to just ask. In fact, pm me your address and I'll send you some.

The Pirates were the last series to be done. Hopefully Scott has some ideas for the next set in the works.
      Thanks Scott,

If anybody else is willing to send me some cards i'd really appreciate it. I will reciprocate as soon as I have acquired some doubles and continue to keep the trading cycle going.

Sincerely,
      DZ1
      Domo Arigato, Mr. Mugato
      sigpic

Comment

• vulcan2074
        Live Long and Prosper
        • Mar 23, 2008

DZ1
        PM me your address and I'll send you some Cards to get you started.
        Sammy

Comment

• drzaius1
          • Aug 25, 2010

Thanks Sammy, the cards you sent arrived yesterday. They are great and I look forward to building the set through trading. Thanks again.

Drzaius1
          Domo Arigato, Mr. Mugato
          sigpic

Comment

• drzaius1
            • Aug 25, 2010

galaxyexporer42

Hello Galaxyexplorer42,

I received the cards today. Thank you very much Will.

Sincerely,
            Colin
            AKA DZ1
            Domo Arigato, Mr. Mugato
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡