X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megojim
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 13, 2001

new forum dusplay

i pm'd joe but haven't rcvd an answer from him so i thought I'd ask the masses . . . . . is anyone else having issues with the new forum displaying larger. to see the entire "screen" i have to scroll left or right. is there a setting for this??
    any help would be appreciated
    -jim
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

Mine is like that too but on my headings bar I have a feature "page" where if I click on that I can zoom in or out to fit it correctly. Hope this helps.

Comment

• mitchedwards
      Mego Preservation Society
      • May 2, 2003

Originally posted by megojim
      i pm'd joe but haven't rcvd an answer from him so i thought I'd ask the masses . . . . . is anyone else having issues with the new forum displaying larger. to see the entire "screen" i have to scroll left or right. is there a setting for this??
      any help would be appreciated
      -jim
      What Browser are you using? I have not see that using Firefox

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Same thing happened to me and Megotu-Bill hepped me out .......

Go to you desktop wallpaper and right click ......

Click on the upper tab that says "settings"

Change the screen resolution to 1152-864

Apply

Ok

Comment

• Hulk
          Mayor of Megoville
          • May 10, 2003

The problem seems to be limited to the Mego Talk main page, not the individual forums. Personally I wouldn't mind losing the left and right side columns, which seems to be reason the page is so large, but I can see the appeal of having information available to visitors and newer members.

It seems the outer columns on that page are a fixed width, versus the other forums which use a floating width. Maybe if the outside columns were set to floating, it would act like the others and adjust to the browser width.
          Last edited by Hulk; May 16, '07, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• megojim
            Permanent Member
            • Oct 13, 2001

hmmmm, it doesn't make sense to change viewing for all things just to view the Mego forum on a full page with out scrolling. the 1152-864 viewing isn't standard is it? I still haven't heard from joe on this . . . . certainly it's something he can fix for all.
            Joe please address this!!!
            My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Comic Book Geek
              Stays Crunchy in Milk
              • Aug 2, 2004

Originally posted by megojim
              hmmmm, it doesn't make sense to change viewing for all things just to view the Mego forum on a full page with out scrolling. the 1152-864 viewing isn't standard is it? I still haven't heard from joe on this . . . . certainly it's something he can fix for all.
              Joe please address this!!!
              It's not an issue for all. You have your settings really large in general is my guess. Standard or not the first setting I change on a new PC is the display setting. My browser isn't even stretched out to the width of my monitor.
              Last edited by Comic Book Geek; May 16, '07, 4:02 PM.
              Evildoers tremble at the name... Aaron

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎