X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Al's toy memories

I've been wanting to start a gallery of people's childhood toy pictures but never really got around to it, then artist Al Bigley gave me a big jumpstart with these great examples from his family album. Above Al is shown with an APC Superman canister puzzle, I had an Apes one like that as a kid.

Al opening a Lone Ranger and Silver from Gabriel, really great his folks documented things so well.

The opening of a Stretch Armstrong is only slightly cooler than Al's Batman shirt in this photo. Ironically, Al would grow up and illustrate toy packages that many 90's kids remember fondly including many Batman items!

Many thanks to Al for these great memories, if anyone else would like to share some drop us a line at our mailbox.

Visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Sweep Secondhand
    Museum Super Collector
    • May 18, 2007

Awesome pics! It was just like having that Christmas all over again only this time we're all invited! Thanks Al!
    - Sweep

Comment

• HardyGirl
      Mego Museum's Poster Girl
      • Apr 3, 2007

I think more of us should put in our Xmas pics in the MM Childhood Xmas album. That way everyone can see how cute we all were.

Super pics, Al! Looks like you had many happy holiday memories!
      "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
      'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
      Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
      If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

On top of being a fantastic artist, Al is a very generous nice guy! Those are some great pics, and Al's Batman Animated packagaing art adorns the wall in my collectibles room many times over!

I have some Christmas pics. I'll try and get some scans up!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎