X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toysrus
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 23, 2007

The Warriors action figures?

Deos anybody know when "the Warriors" action figures will be released? Isnt it soon? If so where can i pre-order? Do you know what price they will be asking?
  • werewolfz
    • Nov 19, 2007

I know it's late but if you are referring to the movie figures, there is some information about the figures here if you are still interested:
    Mezco Toyz | Movie, Television and Proprietary Action Figures & Collectibles.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Pretty sure he's talking about the Mego like 9 inch figures due out next year. I can't wait to get a hold of a few for customs!
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• toysrus
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 23, 2007

Thats them!

That's them. Thanks. So they are due out next year huh? Cool! Any idea what figures they are making? Or at about what price range per figure?

Also why are the original ones on ebay so pricey? Were they released in small numbers?

Thanks!

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        Pretty sure he's talking about the Mego like 9 inch figures due out next year. I can't wait to get a hold of a few for customs!

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Dunno, not a Warriors fan, I just want more 9 inch custom fodder.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• werewolfz
            • Nov 19, 2007

Thanks for the correction thunderbolt. Are these the Warriors figures? - http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=9349.0

They look pretty cool.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Yep, those are the ones. Supposed to be 9 inches tall. Hopefully this is the start of a new format from Mezco. They just landed the Hellboy movie rights, too.

Comment

• DocDrako
                Formerly Doc Drako
                • Nov 11, 2004

Those 9 inch ones are really cool. I'll be watching for your customs, TBolt!

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎