Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12" Female Repro Bodies? Clothing Patterns?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wonder***Woman
    • Sep 22, 2007

12" Female Repro Bodies? Clothing Patterns?

Are\is there any 12' female reproduction bodies? I haven't found\seen any and was wondering.Thank you for your time.And specialy if you replyAlso are there any clothing patterns for mego 12' females?
    Last edited by Wonder***Woman; Sep 28, '07, 4:15 PM.
    /~*=W=*~\
  • cjefferys
    Duke of Gloat
    • Apr 23, 2006

I've never heard of anyone specifically reproducing the Mego 12" female bodies (or the male 12" bodies for that matter).

Comment

• Wonder***Woman
      • Sep 22, 2007

So sad...Wondy's plastic melting should be fixed...So how about some patterns then? Or any addvice about a reproduction body(Any chance at one at next years Mego Meet?)?
      /~*=W=*~\

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
        Formerly known as Del
        • Dec 12, 2004

If you are just trying to replace the original body due to melting, I would keep it on the original one, and trim off the melted stuff. I think Ric said that if you keep the figure in a cool area, the melt won't come back. If you're looking to do customs, there are some 12 or 13" bodies that might work nicely. Check out CyGirls, Perfect Body, Volks, etc.
        As for outfits, what are you trying to make? There are plenty of people here who are good at sewing if you're looking for something new, but I don't know of anyone who's started making patterns. Barbie clothes would be a little small, but you could probably enlarge them to fit Wonder Woman.
        Last edited by Bizarro Amy; Sep 28, '07, 9:03 PM. Reason: ummmmmmmm.....
        Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
        https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
        http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• Wonder***Woman
          • Sep 22, 2007

Well I do have a perfect body waiting around for some Wondy insperationAnd I do keep my doll in a cool area. And as for patterns I was just wondering if there was any made by mego or made from a mego outfit(for 12' females).
          /~*=W=*~\

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎