X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • illegalmego
    Persistent Member
    • May 1, 2005

Mego Mystery Europe Clothes

I got some Mego clothes from Europe. I wanted to put them in the archives for documentation. All the tops have mego tags. Jockey Pants and boots do not but I'm sure they go with the jackets. One pair of pants is wider and one pair of boots seem a just a bit wider. So they may have gone to a male and female.
    I like the trench coat. Wonder who it went to?
    I have some more clothes the same scale that came in the same batch. They have lost their tag but I bet they are also mego. One is a white shirt with white tie that is identical to a secret identity Clark Kent shirt.

Here's the link. Mego Talk
  • ABMAC
    User
    • May 16, 2002

The pink and blue outfit goes to Super Girl, the Dutch version of Dinah-mite. The rest probably go to Anna Moore or her boyfriend, Peter. Although they were made by Pedigree, their clothes were made by Mego and have Mego labels.

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

I believe some of those clothes are up on eBay right now
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• illegalmego
        Persistent Member
        • May 1, 2005

Thanks Anthony! Mystery solved. Those are exactly my clothes. Very cool knowing who these belong to now. And yet a little disapointing that they don't go to some mysterious line we didn't know about. I guess it's no Jet Jungle.
        Thomas, the clothes on ebay are mine, trying to downsize my out of control collection.
        Last edited by illegalmego; Sep 29, '07, 5:15 PM.

Comment

• hobub
          Ghost of a Dead Indian
          • Jun 18, 2001

I'm sure you'll do well.
          Last edited by hobub; Sep 30, '07, 4:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎