• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Thank you to Craig at Zica.

Craig,

I wanted to let everyone here know about the outstanding service and product you provide.

I inquired about ordering bodies from you on Thursday, you immediately replied, let me know my order had shipped and my shipment arrived today!

TWO DAYS from inquiry to doorstep. I would have been happy had they shown up in a week or even two.
    This is without a doubt the fastest service and best communication I have ever experienced with ANY mail order company.

As for the product, the ZICA body is IMO second to none. I cannot wait to see the full line of ZICA products realized.

You are a customizers dream come true.

THANK YOU!

Dwayne Pinkney
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by enyawd72
    Craig,

I wanted to let everyone here know about the outstanding service and product you provide.

I inquired about ordering bodies from you on Thursday, you immediately replied, let me know my order had shipped and my shipment arrived today!

TWO DAYS from inquiry to doorstep. I would have been happy had they shown up in a week or even two.
    This is without a doubt the fastest service and best communication I have ever experienced with ANY mail order company.

As for the product, the ZICA body is IMO second to none. I cannot wait to see the full line of ZICA products realized.

You are a customizers dream come true.

THANK YOU!

Dwayne Pinkney
    Hi Dwayne,

I'm glad to hear you're happy with both the product and service. Thanks for the compliments and I've definitely got the customizers in mind on future products.

Craig

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
      MeGoing
      • May 14, 2003

Craig rocks! I am so impressed!

Comment

• Boywonder0
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 29, 2007

The man is so professional! Great communication, fast order processing, great packaging, quick shipping and shipping notification with tracking number... All by himself... The one man army (ahem) company I should say...

Comment

• Cmonster
          Banned
          • Feb 6, 2010

Dwayne,

Try this; Grab a Zica body in each hand, and run at full speed around the room, screaming ZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKAAAAAAAAAA at the top of your lungs... It's a rush.

SC

Comment

• ZICA
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Cmonster
            Dwayne,

Try this; Grab a Zica body in each hand, and run at full speed around the room, screaming ZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKAAAAAAAAAA at the top of your lungs... It's a rush.

SC

Sandy, If you ever decide to make a video of this ritual please post it on YouTube.

Comment

• Cmonster
              Banned
              • Feb 6, 2010

Originally posted by ZICA
              Sandy, If you ever decide to make a video of this ritual please post it on YouTube.
              Not too sure about that, Craig. It'd be pretty scary.
              I dunno, I just really feel a really deep connection to some toys when I'm holding them. They just evoke so much joy and passion, that it's hard (for me anyway) to not vocalize it and express that joy in a physical manner. It's actually more of an expression thing, than a "ritual", but I'm just the kind of guy who doesn't hold back. I go with my feelings and live in the moment. My art is an extension of myself. It's part of me. It's not something I think, it's something I feel. It comes from my heart, not my head. When I'm sculpting, drawing, painting or making a movie, it's all about feeling, learning and expressing.

SC

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎