X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

ZICA female figures: rough eta?

Is there a rough eta for the ZICA female figures? I'd really, REALLY like to get my greedy paws on one.
    JediJaida
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
    Is there a rough eta for the ZICA female figures? I'd really, REALLY like to get my greedy paws on one.
    To be completely honest with you I wouldn't even want to take a guess at that. I've got all of the reference material ready to send to the factory but actually getting the body made will depend on the success of the first assortment of Buck Rogers figures.

Comment

• bgiles73
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 14, 2010

The female Z-Body is very much on my want list. Could it be possible for the factory to do a Caucasian body and African-American body in the initial run. Emce's Uhura from Star Trek is the first female figure I plan to update with a Z-body. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this. I'm also really sure that Zica will have no problems at all unloading the Buck Rogers line! Will Zica be represented at SDCC?

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

Isn't that in August? It might be a bit early for the BR line.

I have the feeling we might have to wait until around Christmas before we see the prototype, and the actual figure sometime around next May! LOL!
        JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by bgiles73
          The female Z-Body is very much on my want list. Could it be possible for the factory to do a Caucasian body and African-American body in the initial run. Emce's Uhura from Star Trek is the first female figure I plan to update with a Z-body. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this. I'm also really sure that Zica will have no problems at all unloading the Buck Rogers line! Will Zica be represented at SDCC?
          It might be possible to do an African-American body on the first run but I don't want to make any promises. ZICA won't be at SDCC but we will be at the New York Comic Con in October.

Comment

• ZICA
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2006

Isn't that in August? It might be a bit early for the BR line.

I have the feeling we might have to wait until around Christmas before we see the prototype, and the actual figure sometime around next May! LOL!
            Buck and Tigerman will be shipping before October and the remaining three figures will be shown in prototype form at the New York Comic Con. The plan is still to have all five available before the end of the year.

Comment

• JediJaida
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 14, 2008

I was talking about the female prototype, not the BR one.

Still, it's good to hear.

Where is ComiCon going to be held in NY? Please don't tell me upstate!
              JediJaida

Comment

• bgiles73
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 14, 2010

October will certainly be good for me. August is going to clean me out with all the Star Wars, Spectre Toys Dark Shadows figures, MOTUC and Ghostbusters product that will be coming out. It will be nice to give my funds a chance to regroup!

Comment

• ZICA
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 7, 2006

I was talking about the female prototype, not the BR one.

Still, it's good to hear.

Where is ComiCon going to be held in NY? Please don't tell me upstate!
                  New York Comic Con is held at the Jacob K. Javits Center in Midtown Manhattan.

Comment

• JediJaida
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 14, 2008

If it happens during the time that I get a free Saturday from work, I'm going!!!

If not, I'll just go that Sunday, no biggie.

See you there.
                    JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2006

If it happens during the time that I get a free Saturday from work, I'm going!!!

If not, I'll just go that Sunday, no biggie.

See you there.
                      It runs from Oct. 8th through the 10th. We'll be in the same section as Executive Replicas and Go Hero.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎