PDA

View Full Version : Got my first ever vintage G.I. Joe

xNo7ucK
Sep 22, '07, 4:41 PM
Got my first ever vintage G.I. Joe and it sure won't be it they are much nicer than the ones from around 92 I already collect.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k223/xno7uck/site/P1010265.jpg

toys2cool
Sep 22, '07, 5:21 PM
That's a great collection man,I was really kooked on them a couple years back :grin:

saildog
Sep 22, '07, 5:28 PM
This is foremost a Mego collectors site and I will alway respect that as my first love, but I have really gotten into the Joes myself, lately.

Nice pick-up!

HardyGirl
Sep 22, '07, 5:52 PM
Nice Land Adventurer! He's always been my fave!:yes:

batmanmc
Sep 22, '07, 9:10 PM
i have acouple . i love the vintage there is nothing like them.

toys2cool
Sep 22, '07, 9:53 PM
Just wait until you get into the SOTW set,those are the nicest by far:grin:

jds1911a1
Sep 22, '07, 9:53 PM
I collected Joes long before I "collected" Mego. I still have my last Joe from chidlhood a lifelike body talking cmdr (use the kung fo grip).

batmanmc
Sep 25, '07, 8:08 AM
I collected Joes long before I "collected" Mego. I still have my last Joe from chidlhood a lifelike body talking cmdr (use the kung fo grip).

thats cool. i dont have any childhood toys. i do have some nice mego's though. :cool_y:

toys2cool
Sep 25, '07, 12:59 PM

Same here,I collected them before,I just sold them all already,I still have my little ones though :grin:

Adam West
Sep 25, '07, 2:46 PM
I also have my original Land Adventurer and a bunch of accessories. I do have a picture of me and my brother with A.T.'s that we both received one Christmas.

I also have some vintage A.T. Joes and Repros. I keep hoping that the G.I. Joe Collector's Club will come out with a African American Talking Commander.

That is a grail piece for me but I am not going to dump that kind of money into a vintage one.