PDA

View Full Version : Who was the Tall guy in the orange shirt?

Trappy Trek Freak
Jun 14, '10, 9:03 AM
Hey I'm bad with names, sorry. If everyone had their Mego museum name on their forehead I would remember. There was a guy next to the castaway table in the back that was tall and had an orange shirt on. I bought Firestorm from him right before I left. He had Linda Carter 13in WW, well my wife wants her and there was a packaged cowboy-like figure too that I should have gotten. I bought the 12in comic superman from this guy too. Please if anyone can help me out with the identity with this guy that would be great!!! I want to buy the WW and packaged Cowboy. Thanks
Trappy

boss
Jun 14, '10, 9:07 AM
That's Jason (gaga4toys).

Trappy Trek Freak
Jun 14, '10, 10:20 AM
Thank you Boss, he caught me right when I was leaving and sold me firestorm. We were going down the road and my wife said I wish I would have got that Linda Carter! I wished I got that Cowboy on card just for his head. Thanks man I will PM him.

David Lee
Jun 14, '10, 10:22 AM
Heres what want to do... go down a ways and turn left no a right at the Safeway..er no the Subway.. did I say left? :silly:

Just shoot him a PM or e-mail...

-Dave

Cmonster
Jun 14, '10, 10:36 AM
Orange shirt, huh?

SWEET.

Now I know what top to use on my "Jason from Castaway" custom... The orange shirt should go really nice with the grandpa shoes I custom made for him. Mwwwwuuhahahahahahah...

SC

EMCE Hammer
Jun 14, '10, 10:49 AM
You'll need a bigger body Sandy. It would take a horse tranq to even get his attention.

gaga4toyz
Jun 14, '10, 10:57 AM
Your going to need a 9inch fat body hybrid to make the custom body Sandy. The grandpa shoes could be made from a remco frankenstein. I eat horse tranq for breakfest Azrak. Trappy shoot me a PM.

EMCE Hammer
Jun 14, '10, 11:01 AM
And you wash it down with a gallon jug of Seagrams.......I salute your liver, sir. (Aw yeah, liver)

David Lee
Jun 14, '10, 11:18 AM
And you wash it down with a gallon jug of Seagrams.......I salute your liver, sir. (Aw yeah, liver)

Yea good thing we didn't want any...:stars:

-Dave

samurainoir
Jun 14, '10, 12:17 PM
Orange shirt, huh?

SWEET.

Now I know what top to use on my "Jason from Castaway" custom... The orange shirt should go really nice with the grandpa shoes I custom made for him. Mwwwwuuhahahahahahah...

SC

Given Jason's insistence all night that we're "Twins", I should be packaged as the accessory for next year's MegoMeet exclusive version.

If you need reference, gaga4toyz apparently looks like Arnold Schwarzeneggar and I'm a dead ringer for Danny Devito (of course he did have a few before making this proclamation).

AcroRay
Jun 14, '10, 12:27 PM
My thanks to Jason for the Magno-figure set he sold my daughter for a fiver, and the GaoGaiGar Neo Henshin Cyborg and pair of nekked AHI monsters he sold me! I've been trying to get an affordable nice AHI Dracula head for a couple of years, and now poor cold Frankie is wearing CTVT duds! Thanks, Jason!

samurainoir
Jun 14, '10, 12:41 PM
I give you palitoy's captivating photographic portrait for your "captioning" pleasures!
http://www.megomuseum.com/meet/2010/images/100_6814.jpg

palitoy
Jun 14, '10, 12:42 PM
Jason is on the right.

EMCE Hammer
Jun 14, '10, 1:07 PM
You can't see them from this angle, but Dave Lee and Byron Bossart are tucked safely in his shirt pocket.

boss
Jun 14, '10, 1:31 PM
who's Byron?

samurainoir
Jun 14, '10, 1:39 PM
You can't see them from this angle, but Dave Lee and Byron Bossart are tucked safely in his shirt pocket.

Based on their banter this weekend, I would totally watch this sitcom. They would be bigger than "Alf".

EMCE Hammer
Jun 14, '10, 3:31 PM
who's Byron?

I couldn't remember if it was 'Brian' or 'Bryan.' Solution: 'Byron'

Glad you like it, Byron.

boss
Jun 14, '10, 3:46 PM
that's okay. I'm pretty sure I thought you were Chris all weekend. :)

EMCE Hammer
Jun 14, '10, 4:09 PM
I did too

David Lee
Jun 14, '10, 4:26 PM
who's Byron?

Who are you?

Meule
Jun 14, '10, 5:08 PM
I give you palitoy's captivating photographic portrait for your "captioning" pleasures!
http://www.megomuseum.com/meet/2010/images/100_6814.jpg

Jason's got a twin brother? :grin:

Mego Milk
Jun 15, '10, 3:20 PM
aw yeah green knee pin.

spamn
Jun 15, '10, 3:55 PM
Jason hooked me up with some great knock offs as we were packing up. I wish I'd had more money to spend on what he was selling! Thanks again!

batmanmc
Jun 15, '10, 7:58 PM
i bought data should jave checked on picard and worf. the riker was cool also and pike was another awesome figure . would like to see a bearded riker . man do you have trek customs. muwst have been at least 500 . and they were all cool. mike