X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trappy Trek Freak
    House of a thousand Megos
    • Aug 10, 2009

Trap's Table

Hey, thank you guys for checking out my stuff, I think I needed like two tables to set it all out LOL. There was a guy with a red shirt I think that wanted my green shirt Kirk and I felt bad for not letting him get it but I will make you one. I'm sorry I don't remember your name everything happened so fast. I have a bunch of SuperJoe stuff too that I can custom make, LMK if anyone is interested. I had a great time and my wife has a new respect for the mego/mego-like hobby cause she sat at the table and told me that I got a lot of nice comments about my stuff, thank you to all of you who liked my Trek/SJ stuff. I only sold one figure and it was my Data, I just wanted to show but the guy really liked him so I let him go. My son and I entered the custom contest, ours was the knight, I don't know if anyone liked him but Chaser was really proud of him. Thank you all and if you guys are interested in any of my stuff just PM me and we will go from there.
    Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream
  • Hulk
    Mayor of Megoville
    • May 10, 2003

That was a most impressive and diverse collection of figures Trappy. I was probably one of those that commented while your wife watched the table.

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

There was so much to see and do at the meet, I wish I had more time to stare at the goods at your table. I don't think I've seen so many Star Trek custom megos by a single person in one place before! Some were really inspired.

It's great that your wife hung out at the meet all day! Mine popped her head in twice, and the second time she was getting money for her spa treatment down the road.

The custom table was probably a great highlight for most of the kids there. Your son did a terrific job with his kinight and those Terminator Treks were a really fun idea.
      Last edited by samurainoir; Jun 14, '10, 6:27 PM.
      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 1, 2005

Trappy's table was sweet, at first I didn't realise it was there and when I walked into that room Saturday morning my first word was, "whoaa!" Some really sweet Trek customs, and seeing SuperJoes really put a grin on my face. Yeah you definitely had enough there for two tables, it was crazy!

Comment

• ScottA
          Original Member
          • Jun 25, 2001

All of those were just awesomw to see. I did the same double-take when I first saw them.
          sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
            House of a thousand Megos
            • Aug 10, 2009

Thank you guys it makes me feel good to know I made something that you guys like. I really have been getting into making SuperJoes here lately. It was very cool of my wife to hangout all day she is the best. Hey Samurainoir, thanks for mentioning Chaser's Knight, he was really proud of it. I will be making lots of SuperJoes if anyone wants to buy a couple, and my wife is going to make a green shirt for kirk for the guy that really wanted my green shirt Kirk really bad, she is on a mission to sell him one.
            Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎