X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris DVM
    Veterinarian Member
    • Jun 18, 2001

Indiana Jones Second Run

(NOTE TO MODS: THIS IS DUPLICATED IN THE MARKETPLACE SECTION AS WELL)
    Hey,
    Well, the Indiana Jones figure was a huge success at MegoMeet. 39 produced, sold the last one Saturday night in the suite. All in all, got good reviews, even if the belt loops on the pants will give the MegoMeet Exclusive Construction Crew nightmares for years to come.
    So, as promised, here is the info on the second run. For $45 plus shipping, you will receive a completed box (different from the MegoMeet Exclusive - not a flap, but modeled on the standard WGSH box), all the parts needed to make your own Indiana (body, boots, pants, belt, gun, gunbelt, jacket, satchel, head (unpainted), hat (unpainted), machete, whip, idol). Shipping will be Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance of $50. Total will be $54 shipped in the US. I will ship to foreign lands, but contact me before paying so I can give you the right total.
    For $55 plus shipping, I will paint both the head and the hat (really, just painting the hat band). It will come unconstructed other than I will attach the head before painting.
    Now, here is the fine print: 1) I will contact everyone who has PM'd me individually in the next two days to re-confirm that they want the figure. However, it is open to anyone who wants one. 2) Payment will be due BEFORE I start ordering parts and sending out figures. 3) I will set a date in the next two days that payment must be due by. 4) After that date, I will contact my suppliers of parts, order the parts and get rolling on the figures. 5) This means that it might be 30 days after payment before I send out figures, so BE AWARE of this and please don't continue to PM me about when the figure will arrive. The boxes, heads, boots and jackets all have to be hand made by Mego73, Brian Leitner, Austin and Dr. Mego, and I will not pressure them to get me the stuff so please don't pressure me. 6) When the kits are done and sent out, I will PM everyone to let them know that they are on the way as well as send out the delivery confirmation numbers.
    On Wednesday, I will list my Paypal account information (Paypal only please) and the date payment is due by. If you have any questions or problems with the above stipulations, email or PM me BEFORE you pay. I will not deviate from the above points unless this is discussed beforehand.
    I don't want to be a stickler, but this second run is as much a chore as anything else, and I don't want to go to a bunch of extra work and then get complaints and gripes that people did not know what was going on.
    Chris DVM
    P.S. Because I am such a nice guy, I will thread all the belts in the pants before sending out the kits. If you are confused as to why that is such a nice thing, talk to the MegoMeet Exclusive Construction Crew and they will tell you why you need to kiss my ring for that help.
    CWJ
    "The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

very cool terms Chris and folks who jump onboard and wait patiently will be dearly rewarded.

Put me in the mix - I'll tread the belt loops for ya

Comment

• mego73
      Printed paperboard Tiger
      • Aug 1, 2003

Chris, a box is fine but maybe some would like a card. I know a card would be able to better utilize the art used on the front of the MM box. Just throwing it out as a suggestion, if the box is set in stone, no problem.

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎