PDA

View Full Version : See you tomorrow

pmwasson
Jun 10, '10, 11:44 PM
My son and I are all packed up and going to bed early so we can catch our 6am flight in the morning. We should be at the hotel around 8pm. It will be a long day.

Then on Saturday, we will be setting up a LaserMego table with some of the laser cut acrylic items at special Mego Meet discount prices and some brand-new, never seen before, 3D printed ABS plastic goodness.

See you soon!

Meule
Jun 11, '10, 1:53 AM
Have fun

Hulk
Jun 11, '10, 3:16 AM
Awesome Paul. Its nice to see people that travel further than I do for Megomeet. We will likely still be at the Toy and Train Museum at 8pm, then we'll be returning to the MegoSuite (Super8 room 121) by 10pm. Be sure to catch us at either place.

supes
Jun 11, '10, 6:50 AM
Have a great time! Please post pictures of your stuff, it is always awesome.

pmwasson
Jun 11, '10, 7:32 AM
Getting on the plane now. We'll stop by the museum when we get there.

Bizarro Amy
Jun 11, '10, 3:36 PM
We'll be there on Saturday morning. Looking forward to it!

pmwasson
Jun 11, '10, 9:37 PM
It was amazing to walk into a room full of Megos and people talking about Megos! It was like some dreams I've had.

Also, it was great meeting real people behind these messages. Sorry I bailed early tonight, but my son and I were real tired. Look forward to a full Mego day tomorrow!

noelani72
Jun 12, '10, 6:53 AM
It was amazing to walk into a room full of Megos and people talking about Megos! It was like some dreams I've had.

Also, it was great meeting real people behind these messages. Sorry I bailed early tonight, but my son and I were real tired. Look forward to a full Mego day tomorrow!

heck yeah, cant wait to see the stuff and hang out.