PDA

View Full Version : Z-Body In Stock

ZICA
May 22, '10, 9:13 AM
Hope the mods don't mind but I wanted to start another thread now that the Z-Bodies are actually in stock. For those of you who want to place an order simply email me (orders@zicatoys.com) the quantity needed, your zip code or country, and your PayPal email address. Once I have that information you will be sent a PayPal invoice to complete the order.

Craig

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/ccarl1968/ZICA%20Toys/Z-BodyPackage.jpg

bgiles73
May 22, '10, 9:35 AM
I notice that this Z-Body is labeled as "Muscular". Does this mean that there will be different body types in the future? Slender or Fat, Tall or Short, Etc? Also, after your inventory runs out, how long do you think it will be before these can be restocked. I got a feeling these are going to do really well!

rche
May 22, '10, 9:39 AM
what was the price on these again?

bgiles73
May 22, '10, 9:50 AM
Is there anybody out there that makes a ball-joint to Mego neck-plug for connecting a ball-joint style head to a Mego or Zica style body? Is that something Zica could maybe develop for their Build a Figure line? I'm thinking seriously about a custom that would require this type of component. Check this out:
Head for 5-8 Action Figure (http://www.thatsmyface.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.ilvm_grey.tpl&product_id=65&category_id=5&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=33&vmcchk=1&Itemid=33)

ZICA
May 22, '10, 9:51 AM
I notice that this Z-Body is labeled as "Muscular". Does this mean that there will be different body types in the future? Slender or Fat, Tall or Short, Etc? Also, after your inventory runs out, how long do you think it will be before these can be restocked. I got a feeling these are going to do really well!

Yes, the plan is to have different body types available at some point. The next body produced will be the female body. Once the inventory runs out it will probably take two months to restock.

what was the price on these again?

$10.00 plus S&H.

ZICA
May 22, '10, 9:54 AM
Is there anybody out there that makes a ball-joint to Mego neck-plug for connecting a ball-joint style head to a Mego or Zica style body? Is that something Zica could maybe develop for their Build a Figure line?

A ball joint neck adapter will be available at some point, hopefully soon. This was actually discussed when the body was early in development.

SlipperyLilSuckers
May 22, '10, 9:55 AM
Wow what a beautiful sight! Can't wait for mine Yum! Thanks for the pic.

Meule
May 22, '10, 3:45 PM
Can't wait to get mine :grin:

JediJaida
May 22, '10, 3:50 PM
Dude, I am seriously drooling over the sight of these babies!

I can just imagine the possibilities of these figures, and I cannot WAIT to see how the female figure turns out.

Cmonster
May 22, '10, 5:52 PM
That's what I'm talkin' about!!! Sweet!!!

SC

vulcan2074
May 22, '10, 6:44 PM
Awesome looking. :beaming1:
Sammy

sprytel
May 22, '10, 10:01 PM
That looks amazing.

Hope to see some more pics of these guys in action. Would love to see a Z-body side by side with a Mego and a Castaway.

boynightwing
May 22, '10, 11:47 PM
You must be really proud of all the hard work put in to this project. It's pretty amazing.

ZICA
May 23, '10, 11:16 AM
You must be really proud of all the hard work put in to this project. It's pretty amazing.

Thanks! Getting these bodies made was a major uphill battle but it's definitely been worth it.

JediJaida
May 23, '10, 11:24 AM
Let's all hope that getting everything else isn't such a chore!

ZICA
May 23, '10, 11:32 AM
Let's all hope that getting everything else isn't such a chore!

I've learned quite a bit through this last experience so from here on out I don't think getting things done will be as difficult. This is assuming I still have my sanity left after the Buck Rogers figures are done. :googly:

JediJaida
May 23, '10, 12:15 PM
Even if you don't, just fake it. No one here will notice.

Captain
May 23, '10, 7:05 PM
^^^:smiley1::rotfl:

ZICA
May 23, '10, 7:14 PM

That's probably true. :grin:

Meule
May 24, '10, 3:07 AM

In fact, he'll fit in even more, half the people here have already lost their minds :smiley1:

Jerry68
May 24, '10, 3:29 PM
I got mine today! These are great!

Thanks!

JediJaida
May 24, '10, 4:10 PM
Lookin' forward to getting these!

Oh, BTW, when you get around to making the accessories, I'd love to see some tall black boots for the female figures.

I recently put a pair of Breyer riding boots on one of my Dinah's and they fit perfectly.

We need more boot options for our girls besides Doc and CTVT.

The Breyer boots are good for BSG customs (as long as you don't look too closely. LOL!) and I'd like to see more of them.

ZICA
May 24, '10, 4:24 PM
Lookin' forward to getting these!

Oh, BTW, when you get around to making the accessories, I'd love to see some tall black boots for the female figures.

I recently put a pair of Breyer riding boots on one of my Dinah's and they fit perfectly.

We need more boot options for our girls besides Doc and CTVT.

The Breyer boots are good for BSG customs (as long as you don't look too closely. LOL!) and I'd like to see more of them.

When the time comes for me to start compiling a list of accessories to make I'll be asking for a lot of feedback from forum members. I can't go too crazy at first but I want to be sure I start with items that I know there is a high demand for.

JediJaida
May 24, '10, 4:27 PM
Ok, that's fine.

Captain
May 24, '10, 9:42 PM
Do you have a planned out eta schedule for your other products Craig? ...or are you taking it easy, and seeing how each step...each release...is met? I'm asking as I'm kinda curious as to when the female bodies are planned to be out? After wave one of Buck I'm guessing.

ZICA
May 24, '10, 9:58 PM
Do you have a planned out eta schedule for your other products Craig? ...or are you taking it easy, and seeing how each step...each release...is met? I'm asking as I'm kinda curious as to when the female bodies are planned to be out? After wave one of Buck I'm guessing.

Everything is on hold until I see how well the first wave of Buck Rogers figures sell, and by first wave I'm talking about Buck and Tigerman. If sales are strong I will start work on other projects which include a few things I can't mention just yet, the female body, and Buck Rogers series 2 figures.

Jerry68
May 25, '10, 8:02 AM
I know the female body will be a big hit! I am waiting for it because I have a ton of female customs that need a good body. I am sure other people are doing the same thing. Get them going!!!!!

Thanks!

The Bat
May 26, '10, 1:10 PM
So how much are these Bodies again?

ZICA
May 26, '10, 1:17 PM
So how much are these Bodies again?

$10.00 plus S&H. One body is $17.00 shipped in the US via Priority Mail with tracking.

Trappy Trek Freak
May 26, '10, 1:19 PM
When can I buy Buck and Tigerman can we preorder them? I should get the Z-body this week I'm excited about it.

ZICA
May 26, '10, 2:13 PM
When can I buy Buck and Tigerman can we preorder them? I should get the Z-body this week I'm excited about it.

Buck and Tigerman are expected to ship around July 15th and once that happens I'll start taking preorders.

The Bat
May 26, '10, 3:36 PM
$10.00 plus S&H. One body is $17.00 shipped in the US via Priority Mail with tracking.

Cool. So it sounds like you're shipping flat rate priority. So if someone were to buy 2 or 3 Bodies...shipping would still be $7.00?

ZICA
May 26, '10, 3:43 PM
Cool. So it sounds like you're shipping flat rate priority. So if someone were to buy 2 or 3 Bodies...shipping would still be $7.00?

Not necessarily. I've been able to ship 2 bodies to some locations for $7.00 but not 3.

Boywonder0
May 26, '10, 8:35 PM
Two Z-Bodies just landed at Puerto Rico, the shining star at the caribbean... I don't mean to put pressure on anyone but these are the undoubtly the best Mego Like body out there right now! No contest! If you are thinking about getting this, do so! You can't go wrong with Zica.

toyman
May 26, '10, 8:51 PM
My bodies arrived today and look outstanding.I can't wait to use them.

gummi
May 27, '10, 2:03 AM
Got two bodies in yesterday. Terrific stuff! Thanks!

Emgee
May 27, '10, 2:19 AM
A gorgeous new Mego style body just arrived in England! STUNNING!!! Very much 'Old School' in certain areas but 21st Century in others. This is a top class piece that I can't recommend enough for customisers. Can't wait to use it. Perhaps even beating the quality of the figure is quality of the service I got. I see some of the posts here with people talking about ordering from guys who won't reply or send goods and then page after page of lame *** excuses and stuff but Craig at Zica is an absolute class act. Communications were amazing even before I spent a dollar with him. I bought just one body yet was treated as if I'd bought 100. He told me he posted it Saturday and now less than a week gone by it's here for a very cheap price too. This is how to build a good reputation. Count me in for more of your product please. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Meule
May 27, '10, 3:32 AM
Mine just arrived 5 minutes ago and they look great, can't wait to use these on customs

Boywonder0
May 27, '10, 8:32 AM
>>> Perhaps even beating the quality of the figure is quality of the service I got. I see some of the posts here with people talking about ordering from guys who won't reply or send goods and then page after page of lame *** excuses and stuff but Craig at Zica is an absolute class act. <<<

Yeap! Zica provides superb customer service and ships lightning fast! And the man does it all by himself!

nubee
May 27, '10, 10:32 AM
>>> Perhaps even beating the quality of the figure is quality of the service I got. I see some of the posts here with people talking about ordering from guys who won't reply or send goods and then page after page of lame *** excuses and stuff but Craig at Zica is an absolute class act. <<<

Yeap! Zica provides superb customer service and ships lightning fast! And the man does it all by himself!

AMEN! Let's all hope for some suits from ZICA, too.

actjac01
May 27, '10, 1:11 PM
I just made my Paypal payment for two of the bodies.
Judging from the images posted to these forums, there are a few things I like about these bodies:
-The lighter flesh tone looks like it will blend better with the Mego WGSH heads.
-The bodies are a little taller than the standard mego size. Very 'superhero-esque'.
-How the swivel on the upper arms blends in with the bicep. I've notice other swivel designs display a circular 'crease' under tighter bodysuits.

Based on what I 've seen and read, these may turn out to be my new favorite custom body types.:yes:

Chris
May 28, '10, 7:53 AM
I see some of the posts here with people talking about ordering from guys who won't reply or send goods and then page after page of lame *** excuses and stuff but Craig at Zica is an absolute class act. Communications were amazing even before I spent a dollar with him. I bought just one body yet was treated as if I'd bought 100.

Preach on, brother! I luv it!

LonnieFisher
Jun 7, '10, 8:12 AM
How well are they selling?

ZICA
Jun 7, '10, 9:11 AM
How well are they selling?

I'm happy to say very well. :smile:

The Toyroom
Jun 7, '10, 12:32 PM
Got mine and I'm very happy with them....Great value!

Emgee
Jun 7, '10, 12:55 PM
Another lightning fast delivery to the UK hit today so thanks fella!!

supes
Jun 7, '10, 2:36 PM
I have another 2 coming, maybe tomorrow or wed, Then I can start working on my Batman!

toiletmonkey
Jun 11, '10, 1:13 PM
on wed there was a knock on my door, when i answered, there was a ninja standing there and he held out a package for me. a package filled with Z-bodies. i asked the ninja "sir." i said " why are you delivering packages" he went on and told me a story of how Craig saved the life of his ninja master, and he was following an old custom called an honor debt. i waved goodbye to the ninja as he vanished in a puff of smoke. but i finally knew how craig managed to ship so quickly all over the world!! NINJA'S!!!!

thanks for the quick shipping craig i love the z bodies im in the process of moving over all my figures to them right now. ill get pics when im done. i really apperciate the great customer service all that jazz!

TM

LonnieFisher
Jun 11, '10, 3:26 PM
Damn it! I had the two I ordered shipped to my mom's house and missed the Ninja!

ZICA
Jun 11, '10, 4:46 PM
on wed there was a knock on my door, when i answered, there was a ninja standing there and he held out a package for me. a package filled with Z-bodies. i asked the ninja "sir." i said " why are you delivering packages" he went on and told me a story of how Craig saved the life of his ninja master, and he was following an old custom called an honor debt. i waved goodbye to the ninja as he vanished in a puff of smoke. but i finally knew how craig managed to ship so quickly all over the world!! NINJA'S!!!!

thanks for the quick shipping craig i love the z bodies im in the process of moving over all my figures to them right now. ill get pics when im done. i really apperciate the great customer service all that jazz!

TM

Glad to hear the bodies arrived fast. So far I've found that ninjas are definitely the most reliable source for getting things shipped quickly. :smile:

bgiles73
Jun 11, '10, 5:48 PM
Mine got to me so fast, I could have swore that Scotty beamed them down from the Enterprise!