Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is there a Tudor's Biscuit World relatively near Wheeling?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spamn
    Minty and All-Original!
    • Mar 28, 2002

So is there a Tudor's Biscuit World relatively near Wheeling?

I loves me some biscuits and gravy, so when I discovered this mostly WV chain during a whitewater rafting trip a few years back, I had to make sure I stopped there. I just realized this morning that with the impending trip to Mego Meet, I might have a shot at being near one again.

I checked the website, but they do the store locator by town name rather than something useful like nearest one based on your zip code. I have no idea of where all these places are at in relation to where I'm going to be, nor motivation to check each town that houses one for its closeness to Wheeling. Can anyone who better knows WV geography clue me in?
    Last edited by spamn; May 18, '10, 7:02 PM.
  • megocrazy
    Museum Trouble Maker
    • Feb 18, 2007

Just use mapquest.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• garagesale
      Dept. of Mego Studies
      • Aug 8, 2006

I think their Weirton location right up at the tip (about 30 miles north) is the closest. That place sounds awesome!

Most of those locations, to my knowledge, are closer in to Charelston. Wheeling juts up out of the main part of the state. Don't know WV that well, but I've certainly noticed over the years that Wheeling's barely in WV. Jump left or right and you end up in OH or PA. You gotta travel quite a ways south to get to anything thing that would otherwise be recognizable as WV!

JamesD

http://www.libarts.uco.edu/english/adjunct/dolph/

THANKS!

Comment

• spamn
        Minty and All-Original!
        • Mar 28, 2002

Originally posted by megocrazy
        Just use mapquest.
        You must have missed the bit where I said I didn't have the motivation to plug eleventy-ten different addresses/towns into a web page until I find the one closest to Wheeling.

EDIT: Ah, I see. My wording implied I don't know how to find out where those towns are. I fixed it.
        Last edited by spamn; May 18, '10, 7:03 PM.

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

Wheeling is located in what is known as "The Northern Panhandle", there's also an "Eastern Panhandle" (take a look at the physical shape of the state and you'll see why).

Weirton is the closest location, but we DO have quite a few Cracker Barrel locations in and around Wheeling.
          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• spamn
            Minty and All-Original!
            • Mar 28, 2002

Originally posted by Mister Blisterfists
            Wheeling is located in what is known as "The Northern Panhandle", there's also an "Eastern Panhandle" (take a look at the physical shape of the state and you'll see why).

Weirton is the closest location, but we DO have quite a few Cracker Barrel locations in and around Wheeling.
            Thanks, but I have Cracker Barrels near me as well, so not much of a thrill there. I'll have to decide if Tudor's is worth it. I'm sure I can get good biscuits in town somewheres if it comes down to it.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎