X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karen-bionic-fan
    Banned
    • Feb 13, 2010

More Mego issues and problems .....& story

Iv been a major MEGO fan since 1999 that's when I fell in love with the company , started off by me getting a CHER concert of her believe tour , was watching the tour montage and there it was , A vintage CHER doll long hair very like her the face was amazing , I watched over and over I wanted one !!!!! so I put an advert in the Record collector Magazine and a guy from the USA respond he said he could get me two figures and 4 outfits sent money away and **waited** god HAHAHAAH I waited then I got them 2 weeks later and loved them , called him and asked if he could get more I was fascinated by how well they was made that's when I fell in love with MEGO roll on 2010 and all the years in-between iv managed to get loads and loads of celebrity figures and I own 30 CHER mego dolls inc , sonny play sets and boxed versions , now I have learned about the MEGO melts only some of my cher have issues of melts not one has the green marks , this I find only happens to Farrah ( not all some) and Jaclyn Smith , Growing Hair CHER has no melts or Green marks.

what other figures are affected ? is there anything I could uses to cover the green mark? another thing I find wrong with the mego dolls is some get sticky I sort this with rubbing talcum powder on them the silky kind and the arms and legs come up like new and make the clothes easy to get on , Iv seen as well some collectors trim the arm melts away how safe is this? and is it easy to do? apart from all this problem,s i dearly love the MEGO company there figures and boxes are perfect in my eyes so much fun , I started collecting in 1999 yes but un knowing to me as a kid I did own some MEGO toys

• Karen-bionic-fan
    Banned
    • Feb 13, 2010

Bump!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍