X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grayhank
    That Fisher Price Guy
    • Feb 9, 2007

Animal Crossing City Folk

Been playing Animal Crossing City Folk on Wii... looking for friend codes so I can visit other towns and get some new fruit in my town (as if I wasn't enough).
    Scott D Thompson | Facebook
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

I've only got the GC version,so no help there.

Comment

• grayhank
      That Fisher Price Guy
      • Feb 9, 2007

Ah the GC version is more fun anyway. There's more to do and better interaction with the animals. You can also create other towns on memory cards and visit them by the train... plus hitch up a GameBoy Advance to go on a boatride to the tropical island.

The Wii version has nicer graphics and you can take the bus to the city but there's not much there to do. You can only get to other towns by having the aforementioned "friend code" from other online players. Although the menu is much easier to use on the Wii. It's a shame they didn't make both versions of the game capatible with each other.
      Scott D Thompson | Facebook

Comment

• LadyZod
        Superman's Gal Pal
        • Jan 27, 2007

You know, I haven't played City Folk since the Christmas I got it! And I love Animal Crossing. I've been having too much fun playing Bully.

I just got wireless network at home, so I'll look into setting up my Wii to go online. Once I got that worked out, I'll hit you up and send my friend code.

Anna
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
        Check out my art:
        Art Portfolio@Redbubble
        Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎