Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Direct Identity Crisis and Re - Activated figures...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

DC Direct Identity Crisis and Re - Activated figures...

Thought I'd give a heads up on these figures. Found Identity Crisis series 1 and 2 as well as Re-Activated figures at National Wholesale Liquidators today. If I get a chance and space I'll post pics. The figures were $5.99 each. I can tell you that there are probably a lot of Comic Stores that are ****ed right now...these were supposed to be exclusive through Diamond Distributors. Series 1 of Identity Crisis had the following figures:

Green Arrow
    Hawkman
    Zatanna
    Dr. Light
    DeadShot

I picked up Hawkman and 2 Green Arrows.

Series 2 Had the following that I can remember:

Elongated Man
    Black Canary
    Batman

and I think 2 other figures. I can tell you that they were BUTT UGLY sculpts. Didn't pick up any of them.

Re-Activated line had 4 figurs in the set and they looked more of the "Classic" DC Superhero look to them. They had the follwing in the series:

Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Lobo

Of which I picked up the first 3...not a big Lobo fan. Just thought I'd give a heads up to everyone here. Also, the Big Lots I went to had JLU 3 Packs...but for the life of me can't remember who was in the 3 packs.
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

I saw the Crisis figures discounted at KayBee as well,.. however out of the 3 or 4 cases I saw, no Hawkmans, Deadshots or Arrows.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• jemboy2004
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 14, 2005

I wonder where they might have those stores around me with these figures on sale. I'd like to get some for my godson he'd love all of them.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎