X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

McQuarrie Star Wars figures

Anyone else looking for these ? Man Talk about a hard Grab. Most were Exclusives to conventions, then they were sold on Hasbro.com , however sold out by the time I checked my PM's. So Far I count Chewbacca, Obiwan/Yoda 2 pack, Luke , Stormtrooper, BobaFett, Darth, & a C3Po/R2 2 pack. Han & Leia are also comming,.. & I have not a one yet.

Just wondering if anyone else is interested, or having luck collecting them.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

I was hoping to get some,but was waiting for the prices to drop a bit,i wasn't even aware they were available in the Hasbro site
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Yeah,.. they were, for like an hour. If you bought from Hasbro's site in the past, they sent you an email. Saying they had them,.. click on the site, they were gone with everyone. Talk about false advertisment.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• LadyZod
        Superman's Gal Pal
        • Jan 27, 2007

Off the shelf at Walmart, I managed to snag a stormtrooper, chewbacca, and a Boba Fett.

Off the Star Wars website, I snagged 2 C3PO's & R2D2 sets. Off the Hasbro site, I snagged 2 Luke Skywalkers.

I missed the Obi Wan & Yoda set, since I clicked too late, and I haven't seen Darth Vader yet. It's been hard going.

I got lucky with the stormtrooper & fett. I picked them up a few months after they had already been out.... and it looked as though my Walmart never got them. Then one day, they must have been cleaning out the back and found the box and put the wave out.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
        Check out my art:
        Art Portfolio@Redbubble
        Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

WOW !!! Man,.. you got the luck magic.

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

I got lucky and snagged the Stormtrooper when it first came out at Wal-Mart. Boba Fett I was lucky enough to snag at Target. Saw Chewie at K-Mart once but for some strange reason,I passed. Had a chance to pick up the Obi-Wan/Yoda on Hasbro.com but grabbed the R2-KT figure instead.

Comment

• RG
              Removed.
              • Oct 1, 2004

The ones at retail also have the Galactic hunt variations where they have gold foil on the package and a gold color coin instead of the silver normal one.

I've found the Stormtrooper and the Galactic hunt Chewbacca.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                galactic yo-yo
                • Apr 6, 2006

Over at Hasbro's web site,it says McQuarrie Darth Vader and Snowtrooper Coming Soon.

Comment

• johnmiic
                  Adrift
                  • Sep 6, 2002

I only ever saw Chewbacca. Maybe they will re-release them as a complete set. If they don't do that I can't see getting any of them. It's a real slap in the face to fans to make these and they're not available.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                    The DarkSide Customizer
                    • Apr 16, 2005

Just purchased the Mcquarrie Han, & Obiwan/Yoda on Hasbro's site. They will only let you Purchase 1 Han, & a few Obiwan/Yoda's. Just letting everyone know, they have them in stock.

Hasbro Toys, Games and Electronic Toys

Comment

• PCofmisfittoys
                      Banned
                      • Oct 17, 2007

just wait until the holiday is over and they will be everywhere. I bought most of them as they came out but not the exclusives until the hype is over. It's similar to the Silver Ann. figures and all the exculsives.

Comment

• Flynne
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jan 22, 2003

BK - I've been seeing the regular (Silver coined) McQ figures on the shelves now, especially at WalMart, Target, and TRU. The only one I haven't managed to get yet is the McQ Boba Fett concept.
                        An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• BlackKnight
                          The DarkSide Customizer
                          • Apr 16, 2005

Even the Luke & C3po/R2 ?
                          I never get very lucky with hunting StarWars figures,.. my luck happens when I am not looking.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                            The Packaging King
                            • Dec 31, 2004

I grabbed the McQ Vader and Han Solo today at Wal-Mart
                            Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• palitoy
                              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                              • Jun 16, 2001

Ten years ago I'd have been all over these, they are neat. I'm a recovering Star Wars junkie however....
                              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎