X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason73
    Correctamundo!
    • Jan 11, 2009

How to track down stuffed animals?

Ok, lately I've been thinking about a few stuffed animals I had as a kid in the 1970s. Wondering if I could ever find them again. I really don't see much written about vintage stuffed animals. Perhaps there is no interest in them. Does anyone know of a good resource so I can begin my search?
    Happy Days-Mego Style
  • ctc
    Fear the monkeybat!
    • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

I think most of 'em are gonna be a pot-luck sort of thing. Keep looking, trying different terms, until you find one. There are a lot of things that aren't collector's items; so nobody hands onto them or obsessively doccuments them, which makes it tough to find info. (That little candy case robot was one for me, and there's a few colouring books I've been searcing forever for....)

Don C.

Comment

• ramsey37
      • Jun 18, 2001

It'll depend alot too on who the manufacturer was. Some of the more well-known toy companies like Steiff are well documented. Do have any pics or descriptions to give us an idea of what you're looking for?
      George

Comment

• megocrazy
        Museum Trouble Maker
        • Feb 18, 2007

If you know what they are, I would start here. You never know what the members have lying around that could be what you're looking for.
        It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• bizzaro megomauler
          WANTED for card bending
          • Apr 26, 2008

Have to agree with Crazy, the more resources you can gather, ther better. someone may know something you didn't that may help track it down, or at the very least another set of eyes in the wild! I see tons of stuffed animals every trip out to the thrift stores.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎