• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starsky
    veteran member
    • Aug 26, 2007

mego starsky

hi all,
    i'm wondering what different type variations have people seen for starsky figures mint on card. i've always seen him wearing mocassins. i've never seen him wear duke boy boots or the same kind of boots as hutch. can anyone help confirm?

thanks
    darren
  • kresge1
    Museum_Bozo
    • Jun 20, 2001

He came both ways.With mocassins and the duke boys/fonzie boots
    Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

• starsky
      veteran member
      • Aug 26, 2007

thanks kresge1 for answering my question

Comment

• mego70
        • Jul 4, 2007

Hi Starsk

There is also the 2 figure boxed version on Trek bodies.

I have had carded Daves with mocassins and Fonz boots, I have a pic somewhere of a carded Fonz boot version. My tip is to make little socks from a cut down bodysuit to stop the mocassins flying off during I high speed pursuit!!

Comment

• English Paul
          Archive cased.
          • Aug 17, 2005

Originally posted by mego70
          There is also the 2 figure boxed version on Trek bodies.
          Difficult to verify as i`ve only ever seen them loose but I have also seen Starsky with white Space 1999 boots here in the UK on 3 or 4 occasions.
          "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• mego70
            • Jul 4, 2007

Me too Paul.

I have seen loose figures with both black and white booted bodies, plus there is the Hutch with mocassins. But Ive never seen carded/boxed originals.

Comment

• English Paul
              Archive cased.
              • Aug 17, 2005

Sorry to drag an old one up like this but I have some valid information regarding Starskys footwear. Today a Palitoy twin pack Starsky and Hutch set arrived, pretty much unplayed with, sadly missing the guns but still containing the flyer for the car. Anyway, Starsky is wearing the regular moccasins but underneath those were white Space 1999 legs. This may finally explain why Starsky is occasionally found (at least here in the UK) with the white boots - he's lost his moccasins.
              "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                Removed.
                • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by mego70
                I have had carded Daves with mocassins and Fonz boots, I have a pic somewhere of a carded Fonz boot version.
                Last I read in the Museum Starsky section there was no proof of Starsky wearing anything but moccasins so if you have proof of the boots the Museum pages should be updated.
                Rich

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎