X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zemo
    Still Smokin'
    • Feb 14, 2006

These guys are great!

Check out this music vid. There is swearing in it. Outlaw country music.

http://vimeo.com/8184833
  • jp1969
    Banned
    • Dec 10, 2009

Kick ***!
    Must suffer from radio air-time on account of the swearing bits tho.Or do they just censor those parts with bleeps?

Comment

• Zemo
      Still Smokin'
      • Feb 14, 2006

Originally posted by jp1969
      Kick ***!
      Must suffer from radio air-time on account of the swearing bits tho.Or do they just censor those parts with bleeps?
      I first heard them on satellite, and was like man that was great. Sirius Sat is uncensored. Then I goggled them and found this vid. lol You miss so much with out satellite. People don't relize how much kickass music is out, that gets no radio play. Clear channel just recycles that same stuff over and over, don't know how they get away with it.

Comment

• jp1969
        Banned
        • Dec 10, 2009

Yeah,I suppose in this day and age with internet and satellite,radio is the low end of publicity.
        Great stuff tho.
        Saturday night feel good music.

Comment

• saildog
          Permanent Member
          • Apr 9, 2006

Great post!

You are right about how much people miss out on. Popular music these days rarely equals good music.

I've been lucky enough to be in the crossroads of this style of music (it's called Red Dirt/Texas Country around here) and I gotta say the shows are the best. It's a style of music that developed in the 90's from Stillwater, OK to Austin, TX and it's been about the only new stuff I like. Haven't seen Jackson Taylor and the Sinners, yet, but my buddies will be wanting to go see them soon enough.

Come on out and see them. They will be here in OKC at the end of the month.
          Wormy Dog Saloon : Bricktown OKC

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎