Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mattel have its own category on this board?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoulSinger
    Singer Of Mego Love
    • Oct 22, 2007

Should Mattel have its own category on this board?

I know the Mattel line wouldn't exist without EMCE brains involved, but should it have its own category here? It isn't technically produced by EMCE. It had its own body style as well no matter if you love it or hate it. Thoughts?

Bob
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

nahh, I think it should stay in with the EMCE stuff. There are plenty of suboards here already.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

I think so, yes.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Yes it should. I said that months ago. They aren't by Emce.

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Nah, anything that involves EMCE should stay here. Otherwise you should add a Diamond section as well for the Trek stuff... I think we have enough forums already as is
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• spamn
            Minty and All-Original!
            • Mar 28, 2002

Originally posted by Meule
            Nah, anything that involves EMCE should stay here. Otherwise you should add a Diamond section as well for the Trek stuff... I think we have enough forums already as is
            I pretty much agree, though if the line runs for more than 5 years, giving it its own board should be considered.

Comment

• spamn
              Minty and All-Original!
              • Mar 28, 2002

Originally posted by kryptosmaster
              None of the Non-Mego stuff should have it's own board. It should all be lumped into "Mego-Like" figures.
              Almost seems like playing favorites otherwise.
              Rich
              I see your point, but at some point if a single successful product line or company has enough product or traffic, it merits its own board IMHO.

The board can always go away if it ends up not being used.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎