X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoMark71
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 18, 2008

Another Wrestling Thread, storyline idea

I posted this several days ago at another site i post at. Hector this is for you bud as far as randy orton goes.

Okay guys check this out. I have an idea for a story line in WWE. I love Randy Orton but he is getting stale and it is time for a face turn. However one of the things i love about Orton is he is an awesome heal. So here is my storyline. You continue the fued with Dibiasi and Rhodes. Put them in a hell in a cell match. At the end of the match have Orton take a brutal head shot of some kind, DDT on a chair, ring bell to the head, just something where we as the audience go wow. So Randy is out cold, when he comes out of the stupor he seems weird. He is being nice to everyone around him, shaking hands saying he is okay, thanks for helping. Now onto another show down the line. We don't see Randy for a few weeks or so. He is introduced and his college fight song starts playing. Out he comes all decked out "varsity club" style. We now have Randy O all American boy. He is shaking hands and kissing babies, sighning autos and posing for pictures just smiling away. So we get him in the ring and during his matches he is a total face but if he takes a hard shot say a head punch he turns into the heel but only for a second or two, does something illegal gives us that sick randy evil look then back to Randy O. And the catch is we don't know if he is full of it or he really does think he is Randy O
    What do you guys think?
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Randy Orton rules...the best big athlete in the WWE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohtuPvaxhLI

Orton in some Mexican interview...lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXUrdHoJOFo

...and check this article...

Why Randy Orton Might Be Better Than Stone Cold Steve Austin | Bleacher Report

Long live the legend killer...the apex predator...the viper...

P.S. Here Randy Orton as a teen with his dad...Cowboy Bob Orton...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

sigpic

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

I agree with Hector. I freeking HATE Orton but he's the best Heel to come in Years and can wrestle his *** off. I don't want him as a face. There's plenty of other guys to be faces. I want to Boo the **** out of Orton i want to see epic battles with him and the Top wrestlers I don't want the WWE to make him a ***** So little kids and grandma's can like him.........

Comment

• MegoMark71
          Permanent Member
          • Dec 18, 2008

I hate the idea of him as a face as well it's just he is doing an Austin and if it's going to happen maybe we can get half an evil orton. No matter what he does he keeps getting cheered. Is it because there are too many smarks in the audience these days? He could drive over a bag of kittens with a steamroller and still be cheered right now. Maybe they are just doing it for a bit so he can do a huge beatdown on someone once again proving he is a snake and the fans can cheer all they want but he will always be a snake. I enjoy watching him each week anyway.

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

Does Orton Beat Swager tonight ?
            ... maybe he's getting ready to move over to Smack Down for a while..
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by MegoMark71
              I posted this several days ago at another site i post at. Hector this is for you bud as far as randy orton goes.

Okay guys check this out. I have an idea for a story line in WWE. I love Randy Orton but he is getting stale and it is time for a face turn. However one of the things i love about Orton is he is an awesome heal. So here is my storyline. You continue the fued with Dibiasi and Rhodes. Put them in a hell in a cell match. At the end of the match have Orton take a brutal head shot of some kind, DDT on a chair, ring bell to the head, just something where we as the audience go wow. So Randy is out cold, when he comes out of the stupor he seems weird. He is being nice to everyone around him, shaking hands saying he is okay, thanks for helping. Now onto another show down the line. We don't see Randy for a few weeks or so. He is introduced and his college fight song starts playing. Out he comes all decked out "varsity club" style. We now have Randy O all American boy. He is shaking hands and kissing babies, sighning autos and posing for pictures just smiling away. So we get him in the ring and during his matches he is a total face but if he takes a hard shot say a head punch he turns into the heel but only for a second or two, does something illegal gives us that sick randy evil look then back to Randy O. And the catch is we don't know if he is full of it or he really does think he is Randy O
              What do you guys think?
              Most of that was already used in the 80s by NWA/WCW. Ask Rick Steiner.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎