X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karen-bionic-fan
    Banned
    • Feb 13, 2010

The dreaded MEGO green Doll marks :(

I collect a lot of the MEGO celebrity Figures , and I have read about the dreaded MEGO melts and green marks , I have about 20 MEGO Cher dolls and have no issues only some have the MEGO melts others are fine , one doll I do have issue's with is Farrah Fawcett she has green marks on her feet what is the problem, with this one some of my Farrah Fawcett has that :( I have read its the plastic used is there anything I can do to protect dolls that dont yet have this , another thing I get is sticky arms on most MEGO figures Cher Farrah Fawcett and Wonder woman & Diana Ross all get it only I know how to sort this I rub powder on the arm's and legs and then brush off it leaves them matt looking and very shiny just like when they was new and it helps getting clothes on and off I only need to do this ones a year and yes I only do this on de boxed figures what other MEGO Figures gets the melts and green marks ?
  • Trappy Trek Freak
    House of a thousand Megos
    • Aug 10, 2009

I have a space 1999 Martin Landau with some small splotches on his face but he is still awesome. My friend showed me a Big Jim figure with the sticky arms it was weird. My wife has two Farrah's one of them has a missing left hand, do you know how to get another one?
    Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

• Karen-bionic-fan
      Banned
      • Feb 13, 2010

Originally posted by Trappy Trek Freak
      I have a space 1999 Martin Landau with some small splotches on his face but he is still awesome. My friend showed me a Big Jim figure with the sticky arms it was weird. My wife has two Farrah's one of them has a missing left hand, do you know how to get another one?
      Farrah is easy to find I got a stunning de boxed one no melts and solid harms n legs in an original out fit for 6 pounds

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎