X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Emce hands

Will Emce hands (POTA) fit into vinatge arms? Are they snug?

Thx!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

I would say no, as EMCE Bodies tend to run just a tiny bit bigger than original Megos. But what you can do is...removed the EMCE's at the Forearm. I've done this. You'll have to cut through the Elbow joint because the Pins won't come out(which will destroy the EMCE Bicep)....then you can attach it to your original Mego Body.
    sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

^So, it's the intact Emce forearm/hand with a vintage pin & upper arm?

If so, better still--'cause my beef with Emce is the soft upper arm plastic.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Flynne
        Permanent Member
        • Jan 22, 2003

They will fit, but they are quite snug. One option you might consider it removing a broken hand from a vintage plug and pin, and using the EMCE hand on those. I have done this and it works out very well.
        An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

I boil and pop the whole assembly, then whittle the pin that goes into the forearm just a bit.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎