• Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

WrestleMania Thread

Who's Watching ?

Gimme some Info !
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • wayne foundation 07
    Time to feed the cat
    • Dec 30, 2007

To much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for pay perview I'll here about it all tomorrow.Can't justify that price,would like to be watching it right now though.

Comment

• Orlock
      Megohead Superdad
      • Feb 15, 2010

I won't be watching it until tomorrow or the next day unfortunately...
      My Art/Photography Page For Commissions
      T-Shirts, Prints, and More for Sale
      My Personal Facebook

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by wayne foundation 07
        To much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for pay perview I'll here about it all tomorrow.Can't justify that price,would like to be watching it right now though.

Yeah well,... with all do respect, I already got your Info.

Last yr people here watched it, so I was just hoping for some good info from some of the people that did buy it.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

Dang!!!
          I thought it was next week we were going to go watch it.
          Now I'll just have to be happy with updates.
          Somebody tell me what happened with Bret and vince!!!!!!!
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Too much dinero...especially for something that's pre-planned...unlike boxing or MMA.

But I want some info too...

sigpic

Comment

• MegoMark71
              Permanent Member
              • Dec 18, 2008

boxing is more scripted now then wrestling ever thought.

Comment

• MegoMark71
                Permanent Member
                • Dec 18, 2008

just messin with ya hector

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by MegoMark71
                  boxing is more scripted now then wrestling ever thought.
                  Oh please...get real...lol.

The problem with boxing is not being scripted...it's the inane mismatches they have right now...and lack of competition.

Example...there's no one out there who can remotely challenge the Klitschko brothers...no one.

Also politics...it's very hard to get the top boxers to actually fight each other...like Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather....as you probably know...that fell through.

However...if you've been fallowing the middleweight super six tournament in Showtime...all the fights have been terrific...and just this Saturday...Arthur Abrahan vs Andre Dirrell...was a real barn burner.

This is not the 50s...when it had a lot of mobsters running around boxing.

I can't wait for Floyd Mayweather vs Shane Mosley.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

Oh man...you made me type all that???

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

Oh man...you made me type all that???

sigpic

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                        OH JES!!
                        • Jul 21, 2005

Wooooo Hoooooo! WOW What an Amazing Match between Undertaker and Sean Michaels I thought last years was for the ages but they topped that!!!!

and Cena Beat the crap out of Batista!! Damn Cena is mad strong!!!!

Very Entertaining Night of Wrestling....

Comment

• fallensaviour
                          Talkative Member
                          • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
                          Wooooo Hoooooo! WOW What an Amazing Match between Undertaker and Sean Michaels I thought last years was for the ages but they topped that!!!!

and Cena Beat the crap out of Batista!! Damn Cena is mad strong!!!!

Very Entertaining Night of Wrestling....
                          What about the hitman????
                          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                            OH JES!!
                            • Jul 21, 2005

He won Beat The **** out of McMahon....

Comment

• fallensaviour
                              Talkative Member
                              • Aug 28, 2006

Sweet thanks I just found all the results

******SPOILERS******

Match 1: Unified tag champions BIG SHOW & THE MIZ vs. R-TRUTH & JOHN MORRISON – Unified tag title match.
                              WINNER RESULT: Miz & Show at 3:22 to retain the Unified tag titles. Quick finish to a quick match.

Match 2: RANDY ORTON vs. CODY RHODES vs. TED DIBIASE, JR.
                              WINNER RESULT: Orton at 9:01. Hopefully this is the end of the messy Legacy situation with Orton now positioned as a potential top heel on Raw going forward.

Match 3: Money In The Bank Ladder Match – EVAN BOURNE vs. MATT HARDY vs. JACK SWAGGER vs. MATT HARDY vs. KANE vs. CHRISTIAN vs. DREW MCINTYRE vs. SHELTON BENJAMIN vs. DOLPH ZIGGLER vs. KOFI KINGSTON
                              WINNER RESULT: Swagger at 13:40. The guy who vowed to win on Raw this past Monday actually won. Evan Bourne had a standout performance, so did Matt Hardy. Kofi Kingston had a unique spot.

Match 4: TRIPLE H vs. SHEAMUS
                              WINNER RESULT: Triple H at 12:08. Really good singles match with good false finishes and good teases of the respective finishers in play here.

Match 5: C.M. PUNK (w/Luke & Serena) vs. REY MYSTERIO — Rey joins SES if he loses
                              WINNER RESULT: Rey Mysterio at 6:30. Surprisingly short match, but really good for under seven minutes.

Match 6: BRET HART vs. VINCE MCMAHON – No Holds Barred match
                              WINNER RESULT: Hart at 11:10. Not quite memorable but decent.

Match 7: World Heavyweight Champion CHRIS JERICHO vs. EDGE – World Heavyweight Title Match
                              WINNER RESULT: Jericho at 15:48. Good, but not great World title match.

Match 8: VICKIE GUERRERO & Women’s champion MICHELLE MCCOOL & Divas champion MARYSE & LAYLA & ALICIA FOX vs. MICKIE JAMES & BETH PHOENIX & KELLY KELLY & EVE & GAIL KIM
                              WINNER RESULT: Team Vickie at 3:05. It was a nice pat on the back for Vickie for the all the things she’s had to do on WWE TV.

Match 9: WWE champion BATISTA vs. JOHN CENA – WWE Title match.
                              WINNER RESULT: Cena via submission at 13:30 to capture the WWE Title. Excellent, stand-out WWE Title match. The best match thus far.

Match 10: The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels – No disqualification, no count-out retirement match (Undertaker’s undefeated streak vs. Michaels’ career)
                              WINNER RESULT: The Undertaker defeated Shawn Michaels. The Undertaker continues his winning streak at 18-0.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎