• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raydeen1
    Persistent Member
    • May 23, 2008

Mattelegos for Easter or later

Hi folks.

I'd like to get my boys a couple Mattelegos for Easter. I doubt I'll see them here and probably won't have the funds to pick them up either way. lol. Now my stupid wood stove, which I use for heat, caught fire the other night and I can't get it cleaned until tomorrow at the earliest. It's friggin' COLD in here! So I have to pay for that and I'll be broke.....Now, my oldest and I want Batman when he comes out but I'd like to get them Green Lantern and perhaps Superman for Easter if possible. My youngest wants GA but I'm trying to make him understand the whole "exclusive" thing. lol.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo..............I'm going to offer up some items for trade. I don't have much but I do have a few Mego items and a bunch of FCs and some DC9s. Most of them have some box damage but figures are minty. I have some other odds and ends too. I'll be wanting to trade for Mattelegos only for now for the boys and at least one Batman or me when the time comes.

I'm just testing the waters to see if anyone is interested in trading for them. I'd love to get them a couple for Easter as mentioned so please, if you can help out, send me lists of stuff you're looking for and I'll see if i have it. Otherwise, I'll post pix soon of some stuff I have but would love some feedback on stuff people are looking for so I don't ignore certain things.

Anyone interested?

Thanks for reading.
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

might be easier if you list what you have to trade with

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

Mattel is making Legos? :D
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• bizzaro megomauler
        WANTED for card bending
        • Apr 26, 2008

The Waffles?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡