X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Ultimate Alliance 2

I just picked up this game tonight for my daughter and I.
    We beat the first one together awhile ago.
    Yes, I know this new one has been out for awhile. I just was reluctant to pick it up thinking it was just going to be a rehashed new version of the first one.

We made it to the Stark tower and got sent out on some city mission.

When is this game supposed to get interesting? I thought it had something to do with the Civil War comic series?
    The in between graphics looks pretty cool. A lot like the first game.

I like this game better because it doesn't have that Ultimate Marvel **** in it with the funky costumes. They stay true to the real comic characters so that gets a bonus for me. NO BLACK NICK FURY!!! That alone makes me happy (especially in the first game) when we had to hop around Asgard and basically goto hell and make a choice between the life of Jean Grey and Nightcrawler.....gee...pretty fair?

Captain America's over exaggerated chainmail top is a little odd but overall I am pretty happy with the art. I would love to see an animated Marvel Avengers type movie some time in the future (like all these Superman/Batman/JLA) movies that keep coming out.

Anyone play this?
    Last edited by Cosmicman; Mar 19, '10, 11:30 PM.
    More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

That's good to know Cat i was reluctant to pick it up myself because I thought It was going to be a rehash too. Plus I like waiting for the game prices to drop a bit. i hate buying games at full price I wait forthe prices to be reduced.........

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
      MeGoing
      • May 14, 2003

I have been thinking about it. Let me know what you think as you get further on will you?

Comment

• VintageMike
        Permanent Member
        • Dec 16, 2004

Fun game, but finsihed fairly easily. Much easier than the first one, IMO.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎